Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another moo killing her infant

Posted by ladybug2203 
Another moo killing her infant
December 13, 2018
https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Clay-County-woman-charged-after-baby-found-in-garbage-bag-502616811.html
Re: Another moo killing her infant
December 13, 2018
She looks like a real winner. I don't get why she wouldn't have taken advantage of the safe haven law in her state?

Dumb and murderous.
December 13, 2018
Society really needs to make BC and abortion really easy to obtain.
December 13, 2018
in the news a few days ago in nyc tristate area, in new jersey. 3 year old boy singled out and had scalding water poured on him. regular punishment. 12 people in one apartment. they look like absolute trailer trash filth

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 13, 2018
I'm guessing this was one of those cases where the Moo is in denial the entire time she's pregnant, sluices at home, and just panics when she has undeniable proof that she was definitely pregnant screaming in front of her. It's probably not all that hard to conceal a dead infant (or maybe I've just read way too many true crime books), but it sounds like she just wanted to get the proof of her formerly pregnant state away from her immediately so she could get back to being in denial, hence the lazy method of cramming it in a bag and heaving it down the stairs.

Unfortunately, women in such a state won't have the sense to go to a Safe Haven because they haven't come to terms with being pregnant/mothers yet. Not that that's an excuse to commit infanticide, but if I crapped out a kid after spending the better part of a year telling myself I wasn't pregnant, I'd probably be short-circuiting mentally too.

So how did authorities find out whose kid it was anyway? Did she fess up? Or did someone see her chuck the kid down the stairs? Or probably one of the other tenants noticed that the heavily pregnant girl was no longer heavily pregnant, but also had no baby to show for it. Who knows. The video wouldn't play for me, so I could be missing crucial details. It's a shame she didn't have her wits about her enough to dump it at the nearest ER instead of killing it.
December 14, 2018
Cambion
I'm guessing this was one of those cases where the Moo is in denial the entire time she's pregnant, sluices at home, and just panics when she has undeniable proof that she was definitely pregnant screaming in front of her. It's probably not all that hard to conceal a dead infant (or maybe I've just read way too many true crime books), but it sounds like she just wanted to get the proof of her formerly pregnant state away from her immediately so she could get back to being in denial, hence the lazy method of cramming it in a bag and heaving it down the stairs.

Unfortunately, women in such a state won't have the sense to go to a Safe Haven because they haven't come to terms with being pregnant/mothers yet. Not that that's an excuse to commit infanticide, but if I crapped out a kid after spending the better part of a year telling myself I wasn't pregnant, I'd probably be short-circuiting mentally too.

So how did authorities find out whose kid it was anyway? Did she fess up? Or did someone see her chuck the kid down the stairs? Or probably one of the other tenants noticed that the heavily pregnant girl was no longer heavily pregnant, but also had no baby to show for it. Who knows. The video wouldn't play for me, so I could be missing crucial details. It's a shame she didn't have her wits about her enough to dump it at the nearest ER instead of killing it.

They can also take them to fire and police stations
December 14, 2018
cfdavep
Society really needs to make BC and abortion really easy to obtain.

^^This, seriously. And medically sound sex education for everyone, no exceptions. And remove the stigma from being CF. Let people know for damn sure they have a choice, and then provide them with the means to make that choice.
December 14, 2018
What is horrible is that she may not have been able to abort and found out too late, maybe even a rape as a poor person in the south. She then may have short circuited mentally and just wanted it gone as the reality was too much to take mentally. I feel sorry for her in that case and blame the pronatalist society we live in. BC and abortion need to be destigmatized, and abortion should be free for sure for teens and people without resources then this stuff wouldn't happen.
December 14, 2018
cfdavep
I feel sorry for her in that case and blame the pronatalist society we live in. BC and abortion need to be destigmatized, and abortion should be free for sure for teens and people without resources then this stuff wouldn't happen.

Yes, and the time limit on abortion has to go. I dont know about the US, but here in germany its such a bullshit. 12 weeks maximum, AND mandatory councelling AND mandatory waiting period after councelling so you can "think about it". Ya, right. If I want an abortion, I want an abortion. That's not a decision some dumbass pronatalist social worker or doc or whatever will chance. Sheesh.
It makes you feel like they WANT you to miss the time you can still get rid of that parasite.

Oh, and more docs should get their head out of their pronatalist arses and offer the procedure.
Luckily, I never got into the need for an abortion myself, it must be going through hell here to get it done. #sterilizationforthewin
December 14, 2018
"It makes you feel like they WANT you to miss the time you can still get rid of that parasite"

They do, you can't exploit anyone who controls their own life
December 14, 2018
lots of people just live in such pervasive ignorance--themselves and every one around them- that they probably have never heard of safe haven laws
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login