Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Leave baby alone in a sink with running water....... great idea!

Posted by ladybug2203 
Leave baby alone in a sink with running water....... great idea!
December 06, 2018
Baby ended up getting scalded, thank God moo is being charged

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/tennessee-4-month-old-baby-severely-burned-after-left-in-sink-mom-arrested
Re: Leave baby alone in a sink with running water....... great idea!
December 06, 2018
That poor little guy. Those 3rd degree burns will scar him for life. Great job, Moo.
December 06, 2018
bet you dollars to donuts it's a welfare ho

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 07, 2018
I call shenanigans on the moo's story. First of all, aren't water heaters regulated so they can't produce water that hot? For precisely this reason-- because people somehow know how to bathe themselves, but not their children? How hot does water have to be to give you third degree burns?

Worse than that, though, the kid has other injuries and wasn't taken to the hospital for a day.

This was deliberate.
December 07, 2018
They are supposed to be voluntarily 'set' at 120 (the maximum allowed) by manufacturers, but many had not and the range of temperatures can run from 90 to 190F.
December 07, 2018
nightfire
They are supposed to be voluntarily 'set' at 120 (the maximum allowed) by manufacturers, but many had not and the range of temperatures can run from 90 to 190F.

Wow, I thought they were hobbled at the factory to prevent that! Yikes.

I still think the moo is lying, though. The "other injuries," along with waiting 24 hours to seek attention for third degree burns, just screams abuse to me. :/
December 07, 2018
Yup, I agree with the above comments. That poor kid is probably suffering like Hell, and will have scars for life because of inattentive moo. Something tells me she wasn't just inattentive, though. Her response to what happened makes me think she wanted her kid to die.
December 07, 2018
my hot water is too hot to hold hand under. but it isn't anywhere near 190

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 15, 2018
kittehpeoples
nightfire

Wow, I thought they were hobbled at the factory to prevent that! Yikes.

I still think the moo is lying, though. The "other injuries," along with waiting 24 hours to seek attention for third degree burns, just screams abuse to me. :/

Not hobbled at the factory, but a lot of landlords set them low and forbid tenants adjusting them to avoid just this type of problem. Fortunately the places I've lived haven't had those rules, and after moving in I'd crank up the hot water temp, as they seemed to set it in the tepid range.

That poor wee kid. I hope she loses custody. Young patients can heal up pretty well, but he's gonna be affected for life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login