Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo freaks over kid not being allowed to pet service dog

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo freaks over kid not being allowed to pet service dog
December 23, 2018
https://news.yahoo.com/angry-mom-confronts-dog-handler-064700272.html

People who have dogs need to worry that even if the dog is friendly something could set it off and the owner could be sued. When moo was told "no" she freaked and went after the owner. What is this need to pet people's dogs? Just get a cat or dog for yourself and cuddle away
Re: Moo freaks over kid not being allowed to pet service dog
December 23, 2018
I saw this yesterday. The woman came back and made an ass of herself. Apparently her objection was that the woman said no and didn't "explain why" to her child. Um, isn't that the parent's job?

What an entitled twat. Just another legion of people growing up who think the proper way to handle this situation would have been, " Why No, Sweet Sneauflake, your child cannot pet this dog at the moment because it's in training. Here's $50 for your pain and suffering. Perhaps I should start a GoFundMe for you because you heard the word no?"

Most people are roasting her on FB but I'd say maybe 32% are saying it was "rude" just to say no and this lady "owed" the kid an educational opportunity. These dogs were being trained in a public place....if she had to stop every time she sees an entitled Breeder to explain what's going on, nothing would get done.

Besides, what kind of idiot parent expects her kid to pet every dog? Someone Jonesing for money, no doubt. Had the dog been startled and nipped the kid it would have been Lawsuit City.
December 23, 2018
I saw this recently too. Waaaay too many parents seem to think that animals are just big interactive toys and that their kids are free to pet them without permission from the owners, or if they do ask, they get shitty about it if they're told "no" for any reason.

Had this Moo not handled this like a complete sack of cunts, it could have gone much smoother. "Can we pet the dog?" "No." "Can I ask why?" I'm sure the owner would have been okay with explaining why had this Moo asked like a sane person, but even if they were short with Moo, they aren't obligated to give someone a gentle explanation. Not to mention service dogs wear shitloads of badges that say to not fucking pet them because they're working, but hey some people are retarded or just don't care. But nope, she had to be a bitch about it and come all the way back with her brat in tow just to yell at this person for not phrasing the answer in a way she liked.

Moos do not like being told "no" ever, under any circumstances, and they're getting less shameful with how they react to not getting their own way with each generation. They seem to think they're entitled to anything they want and that they're justified in throwing tantrums when they don't get what they want when they want it.
December 23, 2018
Speaking as one of the disabled...it's not our job to educate the public about jack shit. If we choose to, that's one thing, but nobody owed this woman's kid-- or her-- an explanation about ANYTHING. "May I pet your dog?" "No." That's a complete conversation right there.

Fucking entitled breeders expecting everyone else in the world to do their jobs for them.
December 24, 2018
Why would you even ask to pet a service dog? It’s common knowledge that they are working and you don’t mess with them.
December 24, 2018
I think that the kid was hollaring at moo to be allowed to pet the dogs as if it were a petting zoo and moo asked if it was possible to shut the kid up (gone are the days of taking control over a kid.) It seems that the disabled person flipped out on her due to the dogs learning to be in chaotic situations and the moo had a painful mental short circuit over it. She apparently lost it crying and went to the security guard to complain.

Someone on the comments said that she had a mental issue if she took it that hard.
December 24, 2018
Young parents of today seem to be getting more entitled about a wide range of topics.
I blame their own parents in not teaching them about "No" more frequently, also how to deal with disappointment and leaving people alone.
There is a whole generation that seems to have the belief that everyone and everything in the world is for their personal entertainment and their entitlement flows from that central view.

I have a unique set of bikes and I can give many many stories of entitled parents trying to use my adaptive vehicles for expensive toys for their kids and not taking no for an answer.
I have been screamed at by several parents that I had no right to deprive their kids of my adaptive bikes.
It would hard to list all of the mechanical damage that has occurred due to pushy parents and kids.
Three times, I got stranded many hundreds of kilometres from home due to parents letting their kids fuck up my bikes.
After 20-100 requests in a day, a terse "No" is all the answer you want to give to entitled assholes.
My stuff is not your entertainment system and you have no right to it.
December 24, 2018
Because of my painful reaction to children's voices I have become a recluse. I have sadistic fantasies that really aren't fit for print due to the pain the little bastards cause and their indifferent parents.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 24, 2018
cfdavep

Someone on the comments said that she had a mental issue if she took it that hard.

She doesn't have mental issues, rather she's just an entitled princess, who's grown up (questionable) without every hearing the word 'no' and was given everything she demanded. The 'flip out' you see, is the adult equivalent of brat tantrum (breaking down into tears), complete with the adult analogy of 'I'm telling Mum' - her running off to call security/cops.

This is the exact thing that happens when your special sneauxphlayke, who raised under the wanky, crunchy-teacher-called-pals, indigo/free-range/everybody is special and gets a prize for nothing - but sure as hell don't ever tell them No!!!, enters the adult world with zero coping mechanisms and mental resilience, and with a huge helping of entitlement and self-absorption. They simply collapse in a heap of social media faux-outrage and have massive breakdowns!

Hell, I have to deal with these people after that happens, and my job would be a piece of cake, if I could tell them to 'STFU and welcome to the real world, princes/princesses!'.
December 25, 2018
Usually when people don't want you to pet their animals, there's a damned good reason for it. If some kid tried to pet Conner, he or she would wind up with a very painful bite. I always warn people to let Conner go to them and not touch him, and there was an incident where someone (an adult) tried to pet my cockatiel and got a nasty bite. "I toldya so" was what I said. Luckily, he's a nice guy and realized he should have listened.
December 25, 2018
When I looked at her picture, my first reaction was an expression my ex used to say: ' grinning like a possum eating shit'. She had this total goofy grin on her face the entire time

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 25, 2018
cassia
Young parents of today seem to be getting more entitled about a wide range of topics.
I blame their own parents in not teaching them about "No" more frequently, also how to deal with disappointment and leaving people alone.
There is a whole generation that seems to have the belief that everyone and everything in the world is for their personal entertainment and their entitlement flows from that central view.

Some years ago, when Dr. Dan was a regular poster, in a response in a thread he described a moo approaching him on a flight while he was working on his employer's laptop. She wanted to know if her sprog could play any games the laptop had. He replied this was a work computer and he was responsible for damage or lost data, so the answer was no. Moo was pissed. (Note that most work computers today have no games on them. A laptop assigned to me a few years ago didn't seem to have any. Too many old stories still circulate about secretaries playing solitaire for hours on work computers instead of getting their duties done.)

Another member had started the thread to describe a moo taking her (our member's) DVD player with a Harry Potter movie playing as our member was in the restroom. As with Dr. Dan's response, this was also during a flight. That moo also got pissed when our member got a flight attendant to help retrieve the DVD player.

In both examples the moos had failed to bring anything to entertain their sprogs, so they figured someone else would be happy to provide. Reminds me of bible-thumpers expecting charity. Parents' sense of entitlement has gotten out of hand.
December 26, 2018
Stupid hipster Moo. Her reaction was way out of proportion to the situation, hell, she was more upset than the kyd was. And then gets her back up when she sees someone filming her! Sorry Moo, it’s not illegal. If you don’t want negative attention, try not to act like an asshole in public.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login