Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kid calls 911 after Christmas gift diappointment

Posted by cfdavep 
Kid calls 911 after Christmas gift diappointment
December 27, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/7-year-old-receives-snow-pants-christmas-promptly-calls-911-143822594.html

Canadian kid freaks in disappointment over getting snowpants for Christmas and proceeds to call 911 for "help"

I guess there truly is an entitlement problem in this world. Parents probably thought it was cute
Re: Kid calls 911 after Christmas gift diappointment
December 27, 2018
Do they charge you in Canada for making frivolous emergency calls? (If not, they should. They should everywhere.)
December 28, 2018
kittehpeoples
Do they charge you in Canada for making frivolous emergency calls? (If not, they should. They should everywhere.)

No, they don't, but I think they should. Last night they talked about some of the ridiculous calls to 911 that people have made over the past year on the local news. One was from a lady who was mad because some business wouldn't honor a coupon. Another was because he lost his jacket.

I think that it's a travesty that these clowns tie up emergency services like this, when there are people who are dying or have been in accidents.

I say that people should be charged for these nonsensical calls...it would help slow the stupidity down.
December 29, 2018
There is some youtube vid somewhere with about 95% thumbs up about "hilarious calls" made by kids to 911. There was about 2.5 million views. People just thought it was the "cutest shit ever" that a kid would call 911 for foolish reasons and even a few idiot emergency service workers got in on the laughter.

One absolutely dumbass teen called and it really was a mistake and they came out and informed him he called, so he called back to make sure that that is what really happens and they had to come out again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login