Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ID Channel: PMYAB murderous person, apparently

Posted by bell_flower 
ID Channel: PMYAB murderous person, apparently
January 22, 2019
So I've been binge watching the ID channel. 90% of the time when a woman gets killed, it's a domestic partner. Occasionally women hire other men to kill their boyfriends or spouses.

99% of what I watched yesterday involved Moos and Duds who were getting divorced and killing each other so over custody or so someone doesn't have to pay child support.

One case was particularly egregious: the Dud killed his wife and hid her body, then became involved in a legal altercation where his former MIL wanted unsupervised visitation of the kid. The MIL won in court and right after the first time she got four hours with the kid, she and a female friend, just happened to come along for the ride** were gunned down in the driveway after she dropped the kid off. The guy maintains his innocence, but his DNA and a personal item were found at the site. According to the MIL before she died, the police didn't question him because he was a fire chief and they treated him with kid gloves because of it.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/35162508/convicted-triple-murderer-arguing-for-third-trial-faces-sentencing/

Anyway, marriage may be temporary, but thanks to our justice system, kids bind you to someone forever. Dumbass Breeders marry someone they don't like and cannot get along with, but they have kids because "it's what you do," or because they think it will make their marriage better.

We as taxpayers are paying so much money for these stupid decisions: justice system, family court, and juvenile court when these little marriage-wreckers become criminals themselves.

**Just another reason to stay far away from these domestic violence situations. Too often, innocent people die too.

ETA: And notice in the article he is not referred to as a father and there is the usual whining over taking himself away from his kids, some of it from his own kid. He was also turned in by Wife #2, who went the the police after he wanted her to confirm his alibi when he was not home.
Re: ID Channel: PMYAB murderous person, apparently
January 29, 2019
I watch ID a lot, and I tend to agree that most of the murders occur in the family, and a lot have to do with custody and revenge.

I think it should be required watching for anyone who thinks that sluicing brats with some guy will change him or make him a better person. In most cases, it only makes things worse in the relationship, and if one person has sociopathic tendencies, they will not magically be cured with a loaf. No loaf will ever fix a broken person or relationship. It will only add an extra burden.

It's one of the reasons why I had an abortion years ago. The guy I was living with, the father of the fetus, was NOT anyone I wanted to be tied to forever. I knew that if I didn't have the abortion, I would've been stuck with that guy in my life forever, one way or the other.

I thought this was all common sense, but then again, that isn't so common anymore.
Re: ID Channel: PMYAB murderous person, apparently
January 29, 2019
mumofsixbirds
I think it should be required watching for anyone who thinks that sluicing brats with some guy will change him or make him a better person. In most cases, it only makes things worse in the relationship, and if one person has sociopathic tendencies, they will not magically be cured with a loaf. No loaf will ever fix a broken person or relationship. It will only add an extra burden.

Like so many things, breeding doesn't change a person, it just magnifies who they already are.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login