Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

East Indian man wants to sue parents for birthing him

Posted by cfdavep 
East Indian man wants to sue parents for birthing him
February 04, 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6664843/Man-wants-sue-parents-giving-birth-without-consent.html

Interesting. Although I don't know how for sure they would've gotten consent from him.
Re: East Indian man wants to sue parents for birthing him
February 05, 2019
Awesome.
February 05, 2019
Someone on reddit mentioned that it would be something if parents had to think that someday they could be sued for having a kid who did not consent to life with all of it's troubles.

Quite a thought experiment.
February 06, 2019
Unfortunately that's all it would do-- force them to think about the possible expense. They still wouldn't give half a fuck about throwing a child into an uncertain future.
February 06, 2019
I mentioned this story to my husband last night, and he said that this is good in the sense that it's a slap in the face to forced-birthers, who believe that every loaf has a right to be born. Obviously this guy would've rather not have been.
February 06, 2019
I don't know what his complaint says, but there's no law you need consent for this, so his stupid waste of time suit will just fail.
February 07, 2019
This guy is awesome!
First of all, I love it that he, as an Indian, protests about the traditional pronatalism and the pressure of the lifescript, that is still very prevalent in this part of the world, taking the freedom off of people and ruining many people's lives (I made music with many musicians from south asia, and they confirmed this a lot).
His antinatalist views make 100% sense, and I think even that "lawsuit" isnt for the sake of the lawsuit. He wants to make people think about the topic. Ya, sure, consent isnt possible in the case of a nonexistent being, and therefore, mindless procreation (and even "mindful" aka entitled one) is in fact, morally wrong. Because there cannot be a guarantee of a good life. He is right. Life is slavery. There is no freedom, its nothing but a rat race for money, essencially. Plus, on top of that, the dying environment, terrible illnesses, inevitable death, many horrible people that bully, murder and rob and can make life additionally hell. There is no safety for anyone.
I wouldnt wish this onto my worst enemy. And still, I was forced into this world by some douchebags who lifescripted and wanted a DNA clump, or, had an accident and no balls to fix it (dunno which of the two scenarios). I'd rather not exist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login