Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Elvis Presley

Posted by deanad 
Elvis Presley
February 20, 2019
I watched a documentary on Youtube the other day about the last 48 hours of Elvis' life. I am 53 so I remember the day he died very well and find the concept that if someone could have intervened 8 weeks before it happened, he could have been saved.

Anyway, they interviewed all the surviving members of the Memphis Mafia. 42 year old Elvis was living the lifestyle of a rich man to whom no one could say "no". They stayed up late, ate complete junk, did drugs, had plenty of alcohol around, let young groupies into the gate for sex parties, played music, took off in late night trips to Vegas, played racquetball, practiced Karate, and traded stories. Elvis was dating 21 year old Ginger Alden.

A nitwit and moomie made the comment below the video that these men took Elvis away from his wife and young daughter. "They" killed him by taking him away from his "young" family.

What a dipshit. Way more men that what she could ever admit would LOVE to have that lifestyle. They enjoy the company of other men, and I don't mean in a homosexual way. They aren't INTERESTED in sippy cups, mashed peas and butt balm. They HATE that shit. They don't want to go church. either.
Re: Elvis Presley
February 22, 2019
Completely agreed!
If chained to some obsessi-moooooo, The King most probably would've given himself the "Kurt Cobain"style-exit, instead of overdosing as he did.

And, being a passionate musician myself, I would like to expand these statements to female artists/musicians as well, not only dudes.
Because loaves, along with the gross, noisy, time-, cash- and energy-consuming shitfacts they drag along,
inevitably brutally murder the mind and freedom-based lifestyle that is required for producing art of any kind.

I've seen it happen. Live and in color.
I play in 5 bands and an orchestra, and I've seen how 2 band members and many orchestra people degrade after loaving.
Cool, creative, interesting and reliable musicians transformed into unreliable, money-hungry, empty-minded ZOMBIES with
bovine looks on their faces and no other stuff in the head than "bayyybeeeehhh".
Even yesterday, ONE DAY BEFORE A GIG (today) one of these breeder bastards let down our band. Now we have to struggle with one guitar and
can't play one entire, really cool 7 min track, because His Breeder ASShighness "needs" to be with the bayyybeeeh.

No thanks. Fuck these bastards, and fuck sluicing.

To sum it up: It's NOT "being taken away from fambleeeh" that kills a musician. HAVING a fambleeeh kills a musician.
Maybe not an instant kill in a physical way (sometimes it is a factor: remember Kurt Cobain), but psychologically for sure.

And a little exception from the post above - mashed peas are yum. Especially with indian spices grinning smiley

And RIP, Elvis. Ya may have lived short, but sure lived properly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login