Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos are doctors now

Moos are doctors now
February 19, 2019
Ugh. I’m sitting at work listening to someone in the office across from ours bitch about her defective loaf and his doctors to her coworker. Apparently, she “almost started a fight today,” because of the prognosis her son got. Apparently, loaf has been having pressure in his head. Her Dr. isn’t sure 100% yet WHAT loaf has, but they think it’s genetic. Something about the plates of his skull are fused together, and they think it might cause a learning disability. Moo attacks the Dr. with her mama bear claws, because apparently , and I quote, “I’m his mother, I would know if there were something wrong with him......” Per moo, the kid is “smart,” and “energetic, but not add or adhd.” Moo didn’t say in what way her son is “smart” or HOW she arrived at the conclusion that he doesn’t have add or adhd. Her only qualification for dismissing the doctor is the fact that she couldn’t keep legs closed and had a kid. The doctor suggested some more extensive testing to narrow down what it is, but moo doesn’t want to because “do you have any idea how hard that is for a kid?” Moo of the year right here.
Re: Moos are doctors now
February 19, 2019
I feel sorry for the person who went to medical school, only to listen to that bullshit. Sounds like great mother material.
February 19, 2019
"Doctor" is among the thousands of job titles Moos appoint to themselves which they magically acquire the moment they sluice and not through actual experience or education. Doesn't surprise me in the least when Moos march into doctors' offices, tell the providers what they've diagnosed their child with via Google and then proceed to argue about it when the doctor doesn't agree with them, frequently citing their Moo status to refute logical medical claims.

Contrary to popular breeder belief, mother does not know best. In fact, unless they happen to professionally specialize in an area of expertise, she probably doesn't know at all. But ignorance never stopped proud Moos from acting like they know everything just because they bred.

Well if Mommy is so damn sure what's wrong with her loaf, then why bother taking him to a doctor at all? And of course she doesn't want to get testing done to find out more because then she might be proven wrong! It has nothing to do with how hard it would be for the kid - she just doesn't want concrete evidence of her stupidity presented to her. So instead of getting the kid a real, helpful diagnosis, she'll just neglect his needs because no doctor will tell her what she wants to hear. I also imagine she took offense to the possibility of a genetic defect because it would possibly mean she was at fault for her kid's ailment (even if she didn't try to be).

I think it's okay to bring up concerns to a doctor, but only to discuss them as possibilities, not to tell the doctor how to do their jobs. I don't think it could hurt to say, "I looked up his symptoms and found this, this, and this. Should I be concerned about any of those?" Meet them halfway, not, "MOOOOO I ARE MOMMY, HE HAS THIS AND YOU'RE WRONG IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE!!"
February 20, 2019
As Camb says not just doctors, but pretty much any job that Moo's self-appointed as experts for simply pushing out an shrieking, oversized, congealed clot from their loins. I too deal with these 'experts' on a daily basis, and have to expend a lot of precious energy, restraining my natural desire to throttle the ragingly arrogant stupidity out of them. I'm amazed my eyes haven't rolled themselves out of their sockets yet!eye rolling smiley

This is the prime cause of the insane anti-vaxx movement. Ignorant bints with a 'degree' in Dr Google believing that they know better than the combined educated and trained doctors, as well as the scientifically proven, medical community.

And golly-gosh, look what preventable and vaccine available, potentially fatal diseases are making a resurgence?!?
February 28, 2019
Like when my dinghy HS graduate SIL made our gum surgeon BIL(other SIL's hub) drive her all around xmas night before xmas dinner to get child formula cold meds instead of taking his advice of using a lesser amount of the meds we had on hand for her toddler. I guess she doesnt trust a doctor who actually has to put people under in his own office. Becuz a mooom knows what's better for her kids I guess. She and her hub also didnt listen to anyone about her son having a problem until he started 1st grade and the teachers insisted he be tested or he was not welcome back...and wow...guess what....altho she never used this term becuz we're always seriously in denial in this family...he had aspects of autism....duh. Believe it or not, before this, they regularly just blamed it on being just like 'his uncle' (my hub) and this satisfied them. bad idea
February 28, 2019
Moos usually think they know better than anyone and everyone else, because they laid down, spread their legs, fucked without protection, and got knocked up. They also would like to be paid many hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, just to look after their responsibilities.
February 28, 2019
I'm with Cambion. If moos can intuit what's wrong with their brats, why bother with a doctor? Just looking for someone to support their opinions and then getting angry if they're contradicted?

Sounds to me like this woman got told her kid wasn't special, but "special," and she didn't like it, therefore it wasn't true.
February 28, 2019
Moos also try to force diagnoses on kids to get special treatment and free stuff. A moo I knew went doctor shopping until one finally gave some learning disability diagnosis moo insisted he had, so the kid would get excuses and privileges at school and moo would get sympathy.
March 04, 2019
If all kids are smart and/or special then no kids are smart or special. I can't remember a single parent ever saying their kid is of normal intelligence, despite the fact that there is rarely proof otherwise and most kids are average. Is being normal or having no special characteristics such a bad thing? Most accomplishments come from normal people. Instead of Generation Z call it Generation Snowflake.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login