Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This could start something awful

Posted by cfdavep 
This could start something awful
March 08, 2019
https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/teen-sues-clinic-for-aborting-girlfriends-pregnancy-without-his-consent/

Nasty redneck sues abortion clinic after girlfriend aborts
Re: This could start something awful
March 08, 2019
Let's just hope this lawsuit is thrown out, or else women are going to have to stock up on coat hangers. Besides, can't he just make another kid with someone else?
March 08, 2019

This man was unable to force his girlfriend to continue a pregnancy and so he’s taking an extreme action to exert control.

This, this, a thousand times, THIS^

She broke up with him and he was pissed off, so he digs up this stupid excuse to forcibly keep her in contact with him a little longer.

Look at that smug motherfucker, you just know he'd bail the second he realises that parenthood isn't one big hallmark moment; his girlfriend was smart to destroy any biological connection to this asshat.

Magers filed the lawsuit on Wednesday (March 6), almost two years after his now-ex girlfriend allegedly aborted their baby.

Two years. Two fucking years! Which means he was 17 at the time of the girlfriend's pregnancy. I'm hoping some kinda proof is gonna come out (like a text or an email) that he persuaded her to get the abortion in the first place, because why else would he wait two years to sue the place? Sure, maybe he had to wait until he turned 18 to hire a lawyer, but that would've been a year or less, not two whole years!

As if I needed another reason to stay away from America.
March 08, 2019
it's a wake up to both males and females it is better to keep your pants on at times.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 08, 2019
Hope she learned her lesson the first time and avoids him like the plague.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login