Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

German breeder outrage about childfree teacher's writing!

For those of you who know german (or just google translate winking smiley ): I stumbled upon this article this morning.
A female teacher wrote this childfree work, listing mainly concerns about the environment, overpopulation, and also touching the subject of egoistically forcing a human into existence who will inevitably suffer.

http://www.spiegel.de/karriere/verena-brunschweiger-lehrerin-schreibt-manifest-gegen-das-kinder-kriegen-a-1256963.html#js-article-comments-box-pager

Immediately, the german sheeple called her work "fascistoid" and "anti-human" (wait a second...weren't nazis PRO-BREEDERS? Well, breeders were never concerned about logic, so hey.)
Same in the comments, all the german closeminders calling out in outrage how she can talk against "making more people to finance the pensions" and that "her retirement should be cancelled" for not popping out a pussy turd.
The first comment, of course, being "What would be if her mother thought the same OMG".
Well, let's see...if that were the case, she'd be lucky not to exist in this dying shitshow called "Earth" and she wouldn't have to deal with your asshole kind.

Positive and mindful comments can be counted on one hand in this clusterfuck. But I guess the old saying applies here: Hit dogs bark.

Damn, sometimes I hate the country I was born in. Fucking egoistic, money- and socayyyeteyyy centered breeder conformists.
Re: German breeder outrage about childfree teacher's writing!
March 14, 2019
bastet-the-bass-cat
For those of you who know german (or just google translate winking smiley ): I stumbled upon this article this morning.
A female teacher wrote this childfree work, listing mainly concerns about the environment, overpopulation, and also touching the subject of egoistically forcing a human into existence who will inevitably suffer.

http://www.spiegel.de/karriere/verena-brunschweiger-lehrerin-schreibt-manifest-gegen-das-kinder-kriegen-a-1256963.html#js-article-comments-box-pager

Immediately, the german sheeple called her work "fascistoid" and "anti-human" (wait a second...weren't nazis PRO-BREEDERS? Well, breeders were never concerned about logic, so hey.)
Same in the comments, all the german closeminders calling out in outrage how she can talk against "making more people to finance the pensions" and that "her retirement should be cancelled" for not popping out a pussy turd.
The first comment, of course, being "What would be if her mother thought the same OMG".
Well, let's see...if that were the case, she'd be lucky not to exist in this dying shitshow called "Earth" and she wouldn't have to deal with your asshole kind.

Positive and mindful comments can be counted on one hand in this clusterfuck. But I guess the old saying applies here: Hit dogs bark.

Damn, sometimes I hate the country I was born in. Fucking egoistic, money- and socayyyeteyyy centered breeder conformists.

Jesus!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: German breeder outrage about childfree teacher's writing!
March 15, 2019
If the idiots of the world did their research they'd figure out really quickly that people without dependents pay WAYYY more in taxes than people with dependents. We're much more likely to be funding someone else's retirement through our (constant) tax dollars than the person who has all their taxes refunded to them. And we don't have much if any of a safety net backed by our taxes, the safety net is for the breeders.

If the childless didn't receive any retirement nor pay into it and it were left to the people with dependents to fund then they'd be SOL. Personally as long as I could have all of the tax dollars I've paid into social security along with a modest interest rate yearly increase due to investments I'd be content with that. At least if a person tried to steal it they could be prosecuted and sent to jail. I'd receive more than I ever will from social security, that has been "reappropriated" enough times to make my head spin. It was supposed to mean "everyone wins" by investing a vast pool of money for retirement to be given to retirees but the gubment "reappropriated" the funds, which they are so fond of doing. It isn't their money after all, and once they are in the Senate or House "reappropriating funds" they have their own separate and generous retirement, so what do they care? I'd guess Germany works in a similar way. Hearing the words "everyone wins" should be a wake-up call.

I've heard more than one moo bleat about having to pay taxes for the first time once her brats left home. Welcome to the rest of your life moo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login