Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why dating a single mom is better

Posted by Cambion 
Why dating a single mom is better
March 10, 2019
At least they're realistic enough to include a list of disadvantages, but this whole thing is still lulzy.
https://www.topromp.com/the-pros-and-cons-of-dating-a-single-mom/

She’s a grown-up. A single mom has had maturity thrust upon her. As a single mom, you are responsible for the health and welfare of another human being. This is not a task to take lightly. It requires sacrifice and making tough decisions.

If you’re looking to date a woman with a proven track record of maturity, a single mom fits the bill. She is highly unlikely to be frivolous and carefree. She has too many responsibilities that keep her firmly grounded.

Uhh yeah, not really. Brats do not magically transform people into mature adults. In fact, it makes a lot of them even more petty, selfish and childish. And while Moohood does require sacrifice, well, most Moos don't bother with that whole sacrificing thing because they like getting their own way in spite of their kids, and if they do make sacrifices, they make sure the whole wide world knows how much they resent doing so.

Single Moos do not have a proven track record of maturity, and having responsibilities in no way makes someone responsible. If you're looking to date a woman who wants you to treat her like royalty while she treats you like shit, then by all means, shack up with a mommy.

She doesn’t want to play games. A single mom doesn’t have time to play the field. It is almost a given that she is in search of a serious relationship. She wants to get to know you and assess whether you are relationship material before introducing you to her kids. She doesn’t have the luxury of playing hard to get as she has too many priorities.

For a single mom, you’re going to fall into one of two categories: a fling or a potential relationship. She’ll kick you to the curb quickly if she senses you’re not serious.

Bullshit, single Moos are desperate sacks and they'll fuck anyone who is willing to put up with them, sometimes to the point of endangering or harming their children because dick is more important. While they might not have time to play the field because they're bizzy, this is precisely why they take their rock-bottom standards, dig a hole, and throw their standards in so they can get them below zero. They'll gladly get involved in flings, but the problem is they'll be too dumb to know they're flings and will think any guy willing to toss them a pity fuck wants to get married and be together forever.

Moos won't kick anybody to the curb. They'll cling onto failing relationships like barnacles.

She wants you instead of needing you. Single moms have been forced to be independent. Many come from relationships where they were controlled. When they finally ‘get their freedom,’ they seize it with both hands. Don’t expect to be the knight in shining armor who charges in to save the day by fixing the sink. She probably knows how to do it herself, and she won’t welcome your interference.

A single mom is going to want to make sure that she never finds herself under the thumb of another man. She’ll show that she’s headstrong and doesn’t need a man to define her.

Uhh no, she just wants you to think she doesn't need you when she actually does. Moos are desperate and they want someone who will pay for them to sit on their asses being stay-at-home moms long after their kids have started school. And LOL no, Moos are fucking useless, so I doubt they know how to be independent. Most don't even bother making meals for their kids that aren't frozen and breaded. They're headstrong, all right (translation: bitchy cunts), but yeah, they just want a sucker who's too dumb to know better to subsidize a cushy life for them. She doesn't need a man to define her, she just needs one to pay for her dye job, Starbucks addiction, workout classes that she never goes to and $1200 phone.

She’s not demanding. Due to their independence and the multitude of responsibilities they have, single moms tend to be quite low maintenance to date. They’re not going to demand 100% of your time and attention, because they cannot reciprocate. A single mom wants a relationship, but she doesn’t necessarily want the burden of having to be committed full-time. Her children are her full-time commitment.

Because she understands how to put her children’s needs first, a single mom is not selfish. That means that she’s not going to be unrealistically demanding in a relationship.

A Moo isn't demanding? Scuse me, but beating with a lol hammer spewing water due to laughing . Moos are INSANELY high maintenance and they will abso-fucking-lutely demand 100 percent of your attention/love/money while bitching in your ear if you dare expect even a shred of reciprocation. And YES, Moos will be unrealistically demanding and selfish in all aspects of life, up to and including relationships! Who the fuck did this guy date? Moos want the sun, moon and stars, but if you want anything in return, you can just go fuck yourself.

Now for the downsides:

Beware the baggage. Single moms come with an inevitable carousel of baggage. Every single mom’s baggage differs. You need to be conscious of it. She may be emotionally scarred from her previous relationship. You need to be sure that you are willing to be part of the healing process.

With a child comes an ex. When a single mom is co-parenting, her ex features larger than life. If they’re friends, it can be more complicated. You may feel that he’s a third party in your relationship. Establish what her baggage is when you meet a single mom. Before pursuing a relationship, make sure you’re comfortable with it.

This one is definitely true. With almost all single Moos, there will be accompanying baby-daddy drama, custody battles, fights about child support, and depending on who initiated the split, the ex might be more "involved" than usual via stalking or harassing you for getting with his woman. "Being willing to be part of the healing process" means putting up with her stupid bullshit and her ex's stupid bullshit all the time without a single word of dissent, and don't you dare expect her to give a fuck if you need support for anything.

Know your place in the pecking order. Any single mom will place her children above you as a priority. You aren’t going to be her number 1 commitment. If she must choose, who to take a bullet for, don’t be surprised to learn that it’s not you!

You need to understand the bond between mother and child. If she couldn’t put her ex above her kids as a priority, understand that you’ll be running a distant second (or third, or fourth).

Yup, doesn't matter who you are or what you do, you will always be at the bottom of the totem pole when you date a Moo. Even if you marry her, you aren't really her spouse beyond a legal sense because she's emotionally married to her children. You're just kinda there to be a sex toy, wallet, babysitter, and potential sperm donor.

It can be a logistical nightmare. The logistics of arranging a date night with a single mom can be challenging. If you have your own children in the mix as well, it takes careful scheduling. That spur of the moment weekend away isn’t going to happen. It’ll have to be meticulously planned.

Be creative when making time to see each other. Try during the day while the kids are at school. Or later in the evening once they’re asleep. This is going to be a part of the ‘getting to know each other’ phase. A single mom won’t introduce you to her kids until she knows it’s serious. For it to become serious, you need time alone to explore your relationship.

Again, true. So much extra work put into trying to have a simple date, and I guarantee you no Moo is worth this much fucking effort. Single Moos will do one of two things in regard to the whole introduction to the kids thing: either introduce them immediately because she assumes that a first date is basically an engagement OR she'll lie about having kids and keep them a secret as long as possible in the hopes that the guy loves her personality enough to tolerate her secret children.

What if the kids hate you? A relationship with a single mom means a relationship with her children. This can be difficult. The kids may resent you because you represent the finality of the end of their parents’ relationship.

It’s important to know the dos and don’t of interacting with a single mom’s children. You need to show an interest in them, but not try to be their father. They need to understand that you’re their mom’s friend. Where there are problems, communication is important.

Basically, get real used to raising/paying for some other asshole's brats while constantly being told you aren't their real dad and they don't have to listen to you. Also prepare for verbal abuse, passive aggression, and withholding of sex from Moo for daring to try to parent the kids when they act like shits.

Seems like the easy answer is to just, you know, not date breeders.
Re: Why dating a single mom is better
March 11, 2019
Yeah, he never met the single moos i've met over my lifetime, that's for sure.
March 11, 2019
I'd say its not better at all. Most single moos are entitled wallet catchers who expect their partner/society to support kids yet they get angry if told how to raise them. A relationship with one would be terrible.
March 11, 2019
Every one of her "advantages" is utter bullshit. Anybody who believes any of them needs to browse our posts for an hour. They'll walk away with plenty of reality to straighten them out.
March 11, 2019
Who are they trying to convince? There are virtually NO advantages of dating a single moo, as outlined so eloquently above, and only negatives. The only 'advantage' as I can see it, is that they might be a little easier to get into bed, but then anyone sleeping with them have to make sure they don't get some weird social disease.

Single moos are mostly damaged goods. I hate to say it, but it's usually pretty true. Besides...they should be busy raising their kids, rather than going out on dates.
March 11, 2019
I read another article in the same vein that was obviously written by a Moo talking about how single mothers make the best partners because they're sexier, more confident, and better in bed. Well if that were the case, Duhs wouldn't cheat so often with unchilded women.

Single Moos are dumpster fires in every sense. They're usually broke and looking for a wallet, they look like shit because they're too bizzy to take care of themselves, many of them have ruined pussies and you can't feel anything during sex, they have rotten attitudes from terminal entitlement, and they want to do nothing but take while giving nothing back. Maybe pre-spawn, they were decent people, but breeding changes people, typically for the worst. There are absolutely no real upsides to shacking up with a Moo. Like sometimes total cunts are still considered tolerable because they're hot or they're good in bed, but Moos don't have any redeeming physical features to make up for their terrible personalities.
March 11, 2019
LOLWUT? grinning smiley Moos are sexier and better in bed than unchilded women? I guess being a moo also makes one delusional and quite possibly, a big, fat liar too.
March 11, 2019
mumofsixbirds
LOLWUT? grinning smiley Moos are sexier and better in bed than unchilded women? I guess being a moo also makes one delusional and quite possibly, a big, fat liar too.

Sounds like a single mahm conducted that study and there is no bias, of course. Never mind the fact that sexiness and skill in bed are entirely subjective. And how many times have we heard about throwing the hotdog down a hallway when it comes to sex after baybeez?

My favorite line is this one:

Writing her off without getting to know her just because she has kids could be the biggest mistake you’ll make in life.

Men aren't typically this relationship-centric. I've never heard a man express regret for not being with a woman because she has kids, let alone calling it the biggest mistake he made in life.

I smell a single mahm who romance binges and is fantasizing about a drop dead gorgeous knight with a great job who wants nothing more than a single mahm with a heart of gold. Problem is this is a big world and there are beautiful mature women with hearts of gold who know this knight and they don't have kids.
March 11, 2019
I guess Moos have to tell themselves something so that when they look around their hovels covered in bodily fluids, toys, and general filth while their kids screech nonstop and say they hate her ,they doesn't blow the kids' heads off and then their own.

And of course movies just looooove stroking Moos when they show happy endings where some unchilded guy falls in love with Moo and absolutely adores her kids. Yeah, that never fucking happens. At the very best, the guy might love the woman, but hate the kid... or in rare cases, loves the kid and can't stand the Moo. The only person I could see seeking out a single Moo specifically for a relationship is a pedophile, and obviously not because he's interested in Moo.

Single Moos are damaged goods, period. Not just physically, but mentally, emotionally, financially, and sometimes legally. Not trying to be mean when I say that, it's just the truth. Dating a single Moo is like paying twice as much for a pair of old worn-out socks than you would for brand new ones. If they don't want to struggle to find new partners post-spawning, maybe they ought to put more than two seconds of thought into the men they breed with. Obviously that's not a guarantee of a relationship lasting forever, but so many women seem to think that a loaf will make their lazy partner who sits around all day scratching his balls, eating Hot Pockets and playing Fortnite transform into a mature, responsible career-driven family man. LOLNOPE! Just means they now have two children to clean up after.
March 12, 2019
I don't fault anyone who is divorced because I'm divorced myself and I know sometimes people are really good at hiding who they are. Any time you are in a relationship with another person, they can change and they are a wild card. I was also raised by a single mother for a time after my dad died at an all-too-young age. (She should have stayed single and not remarried an asshole, but that's another story for another day.)

What I do resent THE HELL OUT OF, is this article's premise that ejecting a meat puppet out of one's vagina AUTOMATICALLY makes a woman a mature person.

The attitude that working gonads = grown-up pervades our society. There are many other markers of maturity that I don't believe many under 40 could pass these days:

1. Do you live on your own?
2. are you self supporting, i.e. no money from Mommy or Daddy, even if it's to support your keeeeedz?

3. do you make your own decisions, or are you always running to Mommy/Daddy/ to tell you how to live your life? If you are married, is your relationship an equal partnership or a dictatorship? (many mommies, particularly the ones who don't earn money of their own, are in dictatorships)

4. Can you execute a financial transaction by yourself such as buying a house or car?

I was self supporting at age 23 and I owned a (starter) home at age 24. (Granted, economic times were different then.) Twice I moved for my job when I was in my 30's and one move was to a major metropolitan city where I knew nobody.

It's life experiences that grow a person up, not whether you've shot something out of your crotch or knocked up some chick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login