Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

baby alive

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
baby alive
December 09, 2005
That thing was awful! They also had one called Chew Susie Chew. I don't remember which one was first. CSC had to be burped, to get the gelatinous red goop through it's tubes & such. The thing would poop red, and it looked like it was bleeding out of it's butt. It was the most God-awful doll! I didn't have one myself, but some of my friends, did. I bet they all became breeders, too.
i h8 kyds
Re: baby alive
December 10, 2005
i have an idea, why not find these dolls and cut of their heads and leave them on posts along the road, where people will see them, oh hang them by a noose, and so on ..

muhahahaha, scare the little brats
Fattie
Re: baby alive
December 10, 2005
Even though I'm child-free and will be for life, I actually had a shit-load of baby dolls, including Baby Alive. I wasn't accepted in elementary school and tried just about anything to fit in. Society really does brainwash young girls into thinking that they HAVE to become mommies when they grow up or there is something wrong with them if they don't have that desire.
Luckily, I found the courage to say "Fuck it all!" and make some TRUE friends in the process. I'd rather have a few great friends by being my cynical, bitchy self versus having many shallow friends by compromising my beliefs just to fit in.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.