Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More feel good legislation in Wisconsin

Posted by cj 
More feel good legislation in Wisconsin
April 28, 2019
This past week in the Wisconsin Assembly, two Dems introduced a bill that would declare May as “Wisconsin Motherhood Month.” kissing ass Really. I thought every damn month was that, everywhere! One of those bills that will pass, of course, cuz who would vote against Moo-hood? Sad to say, that’s maybe the only thing Dems and GOPers can agree on right now.

So when will Wisconsin declare Childfree Month? Heh.
Re: More feel good legislation in Wisconsin
April 29, 2019
cj
This past week in the Wisconsin Assembly, two Dems introduced a bill that would declare May as “Wisconsin Motherhood Month.”

That sounds like some horseshit from the 1950's.
May 01, 2019
And what issues are they not addressing because they're wasting time on bullshit like this? And that's setting aside that anything glorifying moos is, at its heart, anti-feminist....
May 07, 2019
I looked up this resolution (technically not a bill—my bad) and SURPRISE! Both sponsors are Moos! eye rolling smiley

Also, you would be surprised how little gets done in session in a given year. The political climate is such that Dems and GOPers can’t agree on anything of substance. So that’s why we get useless crap; it looks like actual cooperation between the parties. It’s probably the same in other states.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login