Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF reddit poster goes after another CF poster for being too polite

Posted by cfdavep 
CF reddit poster goes after another CF poster for being too polite
June 11, 2019
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/bykjsa/mother_recruits_strangers_to_bingo_me_in_public/

A CF woman on reddit has a weird mother who "recruits" strangers to bingo her, by getting strangers into the bingo and then agreeing with them to egg them on further.

Another poster told her that she was 50% responsible for her mother acting like that as she is too polite in how she lets her mother shit on her like this. They told the poster they would go nuclear on their own mother's ass, if she acted like this and then go no contact to teach her to stop acting like an offensive ass. The cf OP flipped out and said that was not an option and was greatly offended that someone would suggest going nuclear on their mother and who were they to offer such advice and an accusation of being too polite, ie... wussy.

This led to a nasty exchance with the poster being deleted for offending the cf redditer with the annoying mother, but I kinda agreed that if you just politely try to change the subject and say things like 'please stop with that" it doesn't change anything.

I wonder if there are some fencesitters who call themselves CF who just enjoy the drama being "CF" creates in their families and want people to treat them this way because at least it is some attention.

It is pretty easy to get the boot from cf reddit for speaking your mind.
Re: CF reddit poster goes after another CF poster for being too polite
June 11, 2019
Which is why I'm glad we have this board. It may not have the same traffic it used to have, but it is our space and we can be outspoken without having to worry about a corporate policy or a troll invasion. Honestly, I don't get why so many communities prefer to host on social media platforms these days: it may save you some admin time, but you have to give up free speech to do it.
June 11, 2019
i was banned by cf.

my main problem is I did not explain myself fully, you have to be very specific about whom are speakin

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 11, 2019
Typical nonsensical reddit drama. Person voices a concern or grievance. Hair trigger trolls attack, she/he must do very dramatic things to the person who caused the grievance. One of your relatives offended you? You must never talk to them again and pistol whip them or some other kind of drama. Someone will be banned even if the ban doesn't make sense.
June 11, 2019
twocents
i was banned by cf.

my main problem is I did not explain myself fully, you have to be very specific about whom are speakin

This is likely a compliment. They seem to want to keep the crazies locked in the asylum and let the rationals out.
The Reddit mods are way too sensitive about the way the general public may perceive things. That’s why I like this place.

On the topic, likely the OP and the poster both had a point, but, IMHO, both are wrong. “Politely changing the subject” doesn’t communicate a boundary, but going nuclear without having firmly set a boundary is psycho.

I’ve found that once you tell interested parties that you are CF in a way that leaves no doubt, most problems with bingos end. If they don’t, get sterilized and tell them about it. Then, any whining is just that and can be called out and addressed as such.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login