Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Government sanctioned rape in Missouri for women seeking abortions

Posted by mumofsixbirds 
This is something I just heard about last night on The Rachel Maddow show. Women seeking abortions in Missouri must now have completely unnecessary pelvic exams performed prior to getting an abortion.

The doctors are being faced with this, and it goes against their ethical beliefs.

https://kPuzOf1CCwIwww.youtube.com/watch?v=

Please watch this. Women seeking abortion in this state are now being punished and humiliated with unnecessary invasive vaginal inspections. I fear for women living in the US right now. I live in Canada and this would never be permitted in our country.
several states, including Virginia where I live, were trying to pass laws requiring women to get vaginal sonograms before being allowed their abortion. Supposedly to determine the life of the fetus. If you have ever been subjected to this procedure, it IS just like being raped/ having sex! It is a penis-sized item, even with a condom covering it, inserted and moved around! Pretty creepy even when consented to for diagnosis of some problem.
reeniebessagain
several states, including Virginia where I live, were trying to pass laws requiring women to get vaginal sonograms before being allowed their abortion. Supposedly to determine the life of the fetus. If you have ever been subjected to this procedure, it IS just like being raped/ having sex! It is a penis-sized item, even with a condom covering it, inserted and moved around! Pretty creepy even when consented to for diagnosis of some problem.

I have had to get that done, and it did feel like being fucked by a big, plastic dildo. It was very uncomfortable. I was going for an ultrasound to check on some potential health issues. It definitely was creepy, and I can't imagine anyone being OK with this unless they really had to get it done.
I had a retroverted uterus so the other ultrasound never worked for me, the one where you have to drink 64 ounces of water to make your bladder big? The only way they could see my uterus was via the Dildo Cam, which I hated.

These idiot Republican men. I'd like to stick the Dildo Cam up their asses. I'd like to force them to carry a pregnancy. I'd like them to experience cramps and bleed out of their body orifices. We can only dream.
mumofsixbirds
This is something I just heard about last night on The Rachel Maddow show. Women seeking abortions in Missouri must now have completely unnecessary pelvic exams performed prior to getting an abortion.

The doctors are being faced with this, and it goes against their ethical beliefs.

https://kPuzOf1CCwIwww.youtube.com/watch?v=

Please watch this. Women seeking abortion in this state are now being punished and humiliated with unnecessary invasive vaginal inspections. I fear for women living in the US right now. I live in Canada and this would never be permitted in our country.

I saw all this shit coming ten years ago and went in for a complete hysterectomy.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login