Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Grandmoo bitches about bereavement leave for miscarriage

Posted by CrabCake 
Grandmoo bitches about bereavement leave for miscarriage
June 15, 2019
You can count on the "Dear Annie" column to be very breederific, but this one really had me seeing red:

https://www.creators.com/read/dear-annie/06/19/companies-clueless-on-need-for-bereavement-time

Hey Grandmoo! Both your daughter and you are actually quite fortunate that your employers allowed you the time off they did, you selfish hag. My company allows 3 days of bereavement leave which can be extended by up to 2 additional days that come out of your vacation time, AND this only applies to "close" relatives such as spouse, child, parent, grandparent, sibling, and steps. It does NOT include a fucking miscarriage!

Just imagine what it must be like to work with this entitled harpy. I feel sorry for her co-workers and her boss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: Grandmoo bitches about bereavement leave for miscarriage
June 15, 2019
"and when she called her supervisor to explain why she would not be coming into work, she was told she could have three sick days, but after that, she would need to take vacation time. REALLY? And this was another woman"

So "another woman" is supposed to give a week's leave to the grandmoo of a fetus also.

It is moos that are giving feminism a bad name, claiming to need to call on "warrior women" when they lose a clump.

The fetus in question here was still in the abortion zone
June 15, 2019
I love how Annie, the author of the reply, claims that "Nobody could POSSIBLY understand what it's like to lose a clump!!!11!!"

How does she fucking know that? Clump loss is a fairly common occurrence and happens to a lot of women. I'm sure there are a few women where she works who have had this happen to them. The difference is that they didn't make a shitshow out of it by demanding extra time off for bereavement.

Who the fuck does she think is going to cover her while she's gone 'grieving' this particular clump? What if this happens over and over again with her daughter, because sometimes it happens that way with Spontaneous Abortion. I'm not going to call it miscarriage anymore, because it's actually a Spontaneous Abortion. I'm sure that will stick in a few breeders' craws if I call it what it really is...haha.

Grandmoo is awfully entitled. She should be glad that she got the time off that she got and not complain. If EVERY woman who got pregnant or had a kid lose a clump and they demanded extra time off, nothing would ever get fucking done.

I'm almost understanding now why a lot of employers have a bias against women where it comes to employment. I don't agree with it because it affects everyone, but I can understand why.
June 15, 2019
Miscarriage can be the loss of a dream, but losing a dream is different from losing an individual person that you know and love. Are we going to give time off for other situations that involve losing an expected future, like a breakup or divorce? That can be plenty painful but I cannot imagine asking for time off for something like that.
June 15, 2019
It is a slippery slope from clump to the monthly bill. And who knows if there really was a clump in the first place.
June 15, 2019
Moron
She is a professional engineer, and when she called her supervisor to explain why she would not be coming into work, she was told she could have three sick days, but after that, she would need to take vacation time. REALLY? And this was another woman.

Isn't three days about normal for bereavement leave? She ought to be lucky she got that because a miscarriage isn't an actual death (even if you say the "baby died"), it's closer to a health/medical problem. And what does her supervisor's gender have to do with anything? Is she supposed to be more sympathetic because she has the same reproductive organs? What horseshit. She was given three paid days off and told to use vacation time if she needs more time. There is nothing wrong with this arrangement. Moo is just pissed that she's not getting a month of paid vacation to cry about her clump.

Moron
To all of us, this was a child. My daughter had known she was pregnant for more than three months, and, as a mother, was devastated when her baby died.

She lost the clump at 14 weeks, but somehow knew she was pregnant for more than three months, which is 12 weeks. So, what, she was aware of her pregnancy from the moment of conception? Bitch, please. Most women don't know they're in pig until 6-12 weeks after conceiving. Granny's just trying to conjure up extra sympathy.

But why in the fuck does Granny need time off for this shit? She didn't miscarry. Does Moo really need her mommy to hold her hand and miss work? If the woman is upset about her loss, then fine, but why does the mother's mother need time off for this? There's being sympathetic and accommodating, and then there's putting your foot down so employees don't milk things like this. Because what's to stop the Moo from claiming grief for a year?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login