Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parent = entitled.

Posted by twocents 
Parent = entitled.
June 14, 2019
Think I've started another war over in Reddit.

Can't say my real thoughts: this was on one of the 'entitled' reddits.

The real asshole in the post is the fucking mootard who takes a 2 year old to a playground that is DESIGNED for older chidren, 5 and up I think she said.

""EM interrupts me comforting my toddler after EM’s kid attempts to murder my child.""
this is the title for this piece of stupid mooshit. mind you, this stellar example of moohood's handle is 'sillygillygumball'. Frankly that is advertising ones lack of grey matter.
(actual linky: ""https://www.reddit.com/r/entitledparents/comments/c0fua9/em_interrupts_me_comforting_my_toddler_after_ems/"")

I said, a couple of times, that shoving is inappropriate.
But what the fucking hell is one going to expect when a 2 year old is up against 5 and older kids? they might not even intend to shove the kid. all they need to do is bump into a 2 year old toader and it will go over.

hysterical moo cuddling crying kid and ambulance. gag me with a spoon and cry me a river. take the fucking toadler to age appropriate area.
of course, there might not be any. but then, she doesn't have the brains to really amuse the kid now does she.

I have lobbed the grenade there and I'm expecting the mootards out in force.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Parent = entitled.
June 14, 2019
Looks like several people made comments along those lines. This is definitely not the sort of content that belongs on that subreddit.
June 16, 2019
The cow is the one with the 2-year old, she had no business at that park.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 17, 2019
If you scroll down a little, a lot of the posters are saying the OP is at fault for taking a toddler to a park designed for older kids.

We had this problem when I taught at an elementary school. SAHMoos and Grandmoos would bring their barely mobile toddlers to the playground during recess hours on school days, and then get pissy with the teachers and recess aids because the older kids were playing too roughly around their baaybees. My guess is they did it for attention, because the playground was only in use for two hours a day and they JUST HAD to bring their toadler during that time. It backfired on them because none of the school staff was on their side, and the district ended up posting a sign declaring the playground off limits for the entire time school was in session. And the rule was enforced in the name of “security.” So now instead of the playground being off limits for two hours a day, it was off limits for eight hours a day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 17, 2019
Any parent stupid enough to let their little brats play with bigger brats should learn better after five minutes. The little brat is likely to get nailed within minutes and start crying. Haven't they heard enough crying from their brat that they would want to avoid this situation?
June 17, 2019
freya
Any parent stupid enough to let their little brats play with bigger brats should learn better after five minutes. The little brat is likely to get nailed within minutes and start crying. Haven't they heard enough crying from their brat that they would want to avoid this situation?

Don't expect intelligence from beings who shit their brains out their twats.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 18, 2019
Maybe one of the reasons this was a milder 'fight' i've had there.

after my last 'shot' (where I pointed out that perhaps the 5 year old and maybe by extension his mom was annoyed at having a fucking 2 year old toadler every time he turned around) I have not had any replies from 'sillygilly' or her one defender.

as for older kids being annoyed at toadlers? I saw one little 2 year old bugger at a soccer game being played by 8 to 9 year olds and the little bastard kept walking into the corner of the field. a kid kept moving the toad off to the side and the fucker kept returning. he finally tossed said toadler off knocking him down. got into trouble. I pointed it out, moo response he had no business tossing a toadler. I said keep toadler off field. persona non grata there as well.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login