Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PMYABP WARNING: Gruesome horrific murder

Posted by ladybug2203 
PMYABP WARNING: Gruesome horrific murder
June 14, 2019
Duhd of the year takes littlr sizzler to a whole new level sad smiley

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww.com/amp/news/man-dad-martin-charged-murder-arson-strap-toddler-zoey-pereira-baby-seat-set-car-fire
Re: PMYABP WARNING: Gruesome horrific murder
June 15, 2019
I remember this case. There may be a post here about it a while back. This was here on the island. Personally I would finish what the fire started on this bastard because he got burned as well, unfortunately not enough

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 15, 2019
So much for, "Parenting makes you a better person"
"There is no love like that of a parent to a child"
"He'll love it once it gets here".

All tripe. I'm sure there are a lot more bingoes that this would go up against, but I can't think of them all right now.

That poor little girl. What a horrific way to die. sad smiley
June 15, 2019
I'll say. nothing in the news recently unless i mssed it..

but then, i'm not always watching the news til the end.

talk about proving the other persons accusations.

he was dangerous and the court ignored it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 16, 2019
mumofsixbirds
So much for, "Parenting makes you a better person"
"There is no love like that of a parent to a child"
"He'll love it once it gets here".

All tripe. I'm sure there are a lot more bingoes that this would go up against, but I can't think of them all right now.

That poor little girl. What a horrific way to die. sad smiley

Often though women will have children with abusive men thinking he will "change" when they have a child.
June 16, 2019

May 5 was only the second time Martin was allowed to be alone with Zoey. His former fiancé and Zoey's mother, Cherone Coleman broke off her engagement to Martin a month prior. She revealed that moments before Zoey was burned alive in Queens, he had told her that she would never see her daughter again. "I always thought he was going to hurt me," she said, adding, "I never thought he was going to hurt my daughter."

Sounds like she got with the asshole knowing he was abusive/violent and bred with him anyway. It's naive to assume that a violent psychopath is above hurting or murdering their own child to get back at their ex. Guy probably didn't want the kid anyway, but since he knew the mother did, he knew how much it would hurt her to kill the kid.

She also revealed that even though she tried to modify the visitation agreement and block Martin from seeing Zoey at all because he started getting more and more vindictive, the court ruled against her. He was subsequently allowed to watch Zoey over the weekend, which Cherone wishes she hadn't agreed to. "I should've just kept her and gone to jail," she said.

This sounds like a failure of the legal system. So she told the courts what a piece of shit the guy was and how his behavior was escalating, yet they still granted him visitation rights? Or was there just no proof of the guy's behavior to use against him and they figured she was just being a bitch (you know, aside from the harassment/violence related charges against him)? In spite of her making a poor choice as far as romantic partner/father to her child, it sounds like she did try to keep him away from the kid.

Poor kid. In typical breeder fashion, the only person who's actually innocent (the kid) is the one who often suffers the most. Killing Moo would have been too easy and he knew how much more it would hurt to take her daughter away. I blame Moo for breeding with the guy at all. She HAD to have known how violent he was - that's not something that's easy to hide for very long. I'm sure she figured that becoming a father would dampen his temper, but yeaaaah no, usually it makes it worse. And she was gonna marry this asshole too!
June 18, 2019
Cambion

May 5 was only the second time Martin was allowed to be alone with Zoey. His former fiancé and Zoey's mother, Cherone Coleman broke off her engagement to Martin a month prior. She revealed that moments before Zoey was burned alive in Queens, he had told her that she would never see her daughter again. "I always thought he was going to hurt me," she said, adding, "I never thought he was going to hurt my daughter."

Sounds like she got with the asshole knowing he was abusive/violent and bred with him anyway. It's naive to assume that a violent psychopath is above hurting or murdering their own child to get back at their ex. Guy probably didn't want the kid anyway, but since he knew the mother did, he knew how much it would hurt her to kill the kid.

She also revealed that even though she tried to modify the visitation agreement and block Martin from seeing Zoey at all because he started getting more and more vindictive, the court ruled against her. He was subsequently allowed to watch Zoey over the weekend, which Cherone wishes she hadn't agreed to. "I should've just kept her and gone to jail," she said.

This sounds like a failure of the legal system. So she told the courts what a piece of shit the guy was and how his behavior was escalating, yet they still granted him visitation rights? Or was there just no proof of the guy's behavior to use against him and they figured she was just being a bitch (you know, aside from the harassment/violence related charges against him)? In spite of her making a poor choice as far as romantic partner/father to her child, it sounds like she did try to keep him away from the kid.

Poor kid. In typical breeder fashion, the only person who's actually innocent (the kid) is the one who often suffers the most. Killing Moo would have been too easy and he knew how much more it would hurt to take her daughter away. I blame Moo for breeding with the guy at all. She HAD to have known how violent he was - that's not something that's easy to hide for very long. I'm sure she figured that becoming a father would dampen his temper, but yeaaaah no, usually it makes it worse. And she was gonna marry this asshole too!

Definitely a failure in the legal system!

But on the flip side theres too many women who shack up with abusive men who think they'll change into model fathers/husbands when the baby is born.
June 18, 2019
to ladybug ""Often though women will have children with abusive men thinking he will "change" when they have a child.""

doesn't even have to be abusive: this excuse is utilized for every reason under the sun just so the moo can breed

'baby saves marriage' shiit

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

June 18, 2019
It seems to be a widely accepted belief that once a man learns he's going to become a father, he's going to immediately shape up, ditch all his bad behaviors and "childish" habits, go out and get a great job and morph into a model family man. Mmmmmyeah, no. That might work in a scant few cases, but a vast majority of the time, a child doesn't do jack shit in terms of changing a guy's behavior (not for the better, at least). A guy who's an asshole, an abuser, or a deadbeat is going to continue being an asshole, abuser and/or deadbeat long after Junior comes along.

Babies don't fix broken people. They just provide the person with a new victim.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login