Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PMYABP: Mother of two attacks gay couple

Posted by yurble 
PMYABP: Mother of two attacks gay couple
June 19, 2019
This has to be one of the few times I've seen a criminal described by parental status, but I guess it's hard to hide the fact that she was trying to get her daughter to join in.

A gay couple have said they are afraid to leave their home after being attacked in the street and threatened with a plank of wood for holding hands.

Simon Jenkins and partner Ben Drawer said the assault began after they heard a mother with two young children mutter a homophobic slur as she walked past the couple in Birmingham last month.

When Mr Jenkins, 33, challenged the woman over what she had said she allegedly lashed out, hurling abuse and hitting the pair with her shoe.
Re: PMYABP: Mother of two attacks gay couple
June 20, 2019
I hope none of her kids grow up to be gay. If they do, they're in for moo unleashing her hateful rage on them too. Disgusting behavior.
June 20, 2019
I highly doubt she reacts this way any time she sees/hears something she doesn't like. I think she is a fruit cake.
June 23, 2019
Jerkass felt like she is in a position of power and is emboldened by the climate of hate of other bigots. Put her ass in holding and take her to court.

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login