Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another one - murderous autardrusty chainsaw

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Another one - murderous autardrusty chainsaw
July 22, 2019
Warning - Very F'd up!

Summary for those who don't want to get nightmares. Murderous autard has a fight with her moo, and not only stabs said Moo to death but also decapitates Moo, and dumps it on the footpath (sidewalk). wide-eyed surprisewide-eyed freak out

Surprise surprise, the autard is a massive slasher film fan, and Moo looks to have been encouraging it... Geez, what could possibly go wrong?!? exploding face

So, autard is now in jail, but no doubt the SJW will be lowing about 'awwwwtism' & 'poor widdle' defecto-killer, and because Australia doesn't have capital punishment, this murderous defect will no doubt get off on 'mental incapacity', and spend the rest of her days on the taxpayers dime pampered in state care. (There are a few of these types in state care, and they are insanely pampered, and have more freedom and services than your average worker).
Re: Another one - murderous autardrusty chainsaw
July 22, 2019
Jesus, it seems like beheadings have become a thing for enraged assholes lately. There was the subhuman result of absolute breeder trash in Utica, NY who pretty much removed the head of his "e-girlfriend" recently because he realized the relationship wasn't heading anywhere. Seems like since the internet started show ISIS vids online entitled psychos have decided to go to the next level.

I bet this tard in Aussieland will be in state care for life
July 22, 2019
cfdavep
Jesus, it seems like beheadings have become a thing for enraged assholes lately. There was the subhuman result of absolute breeder trash in Utica, NY who pretty much removed the head of his "e-girlfriend" recently because he realized the relationship wasn't heading anywhere. Seems like since the internet started show ISIS vids online entitled psychos have decided to go to the next level.

I bet this tard in Aussieland will be in state care for life

Nah, we aren't having more beheading, we just hear about them. We hear news from around the globe 24/7/365 and that includes the occasional beheading half-way across the planet.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 22, 2019
I saw that story too. Some psychopath beheaded a teen blogger because she went to a concert with another guy. The kids who never heard no their entire childhoods and weren't taught how to deal with not getting their own way are now entering adulthood and are going to be responding violently to rejection and refusal a lot more often.

But as far as this cunt, apparently she's only borderline autistic, anxious and bipolar. All legitimate mental health conditions, but none of which would warrant the type of psychosis that would drive someone to behead their parent. Sounds like she just wanted to kill her mother and figured she'd get off scot-free if she blamed her alleged health problems. Plead insanity and all that.

And I'm guessing there's going to be major backlash against horror movies now because of the killer's interest in them. Horror movies don't make psychos - I have an entire fucking shelf of true crime books and they haven't inspired me to kill anyone. People who are already nuts can be influenced by violent entertainment and may mimic the characters they see.

The family was known to police but what unfolded on Saturday night was "not foreseeable", Det McFadden said.

Sounds like Moo called the police in the past when her daughter most likely got violent.

However, I'm willing to play devil's advocate and I wonder just how the mother behaved with her daughter. Not that that justifies popping her head off, but was she abusive or controlling toward her kid? Seems some stories are saying the two of them had a good relationship, but that just means it appeared that they did. For all we know, she might have just gotten very fed up with her mother and wanted her gone, and what better way to make sure someone doesn't wake up than chopping off their head?

But I'm leaning more toward the daughter just being a violent asshole who well knew the difference between right and wrong, decided to haul off and murder someone and then say it's because she's sick so she could get away with it.
July 22, 2019
Cambion
And I'm guessing there's going to be major backlash against horror movies now because of the killer's interest in them. Horror movies don't make psychos - I have an entire fucking shelf of true crime books and they haven't inspired me to kill anyone.

You're likely right about the oncoming backlash. I'm a gamer and it grates on me every time there's a school shooting and people would rather blame video games than update the gun laws. I've played some massively violent games and have never once opened fire into a crowd...if video games encouraged shootings, they'd be happening at E3, not in schools and churches.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login