Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pregnancy Is A Nasty Thing

Posted by Peace 
Pregnancy Is A Nasty Thing
August 13, 2019
This freshly minted PhD grad spent 3 years planning her wedding and booked her dream venue 3 years out, because that's the only date that was available.

Cue the entitled, jealous, pregnant younger sister demanding that her older sister (PhD grad) turn her wedding over to her because of pregnasty. Younger sister is using her entire family to try to guilt and shame her older sister into freely giving her wedding to younger sis. Her grandmother, mother, father, everybody except one aunt is siding with the jealous, pregnant sister and saying how selfish older sister is for not giving up her wedding that she planned for 3 years (and paid for) on a moment's notice to her entitled sister, because babbbbbbyyyyyyy is cooking in her oven and she "deserves it more."

The reddit comments are telling the OP to ditch her family and keep her beautiful wedding. It's hilarious but sad at the same time, because what kind of society have we become where a knocked up bint can possibly steal another person's wedding out from under them?

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/cp4etj/my_family_is_pressuring_me_to_give_my_23f_sister/
https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/cp0l3m/aita_for_not_giving_my_sister_my_wedding_venue/
Re: Pregnancy Is A Nasty Thing
August 13, 2019
in these cases, redditors usually side with the 3 year planner.

stupid knocked up bint should have planned better. but then, the fact she's knocked up demonstrates she is a typical entitled brood sow.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 13, 2019
I'm guessing this wasn't a planned pregnancy...
August 13, 2019
If her family is expecting her to do that, they will continue to demand outrageous things from her because of sister with the loaf. This is only the beginning. She'll probably be expected to do free babysitting, bring Kalamata olives and XXL black panties to her, etc. etc.

She should ditch her family, because clearly they are selfish and aren't considering her at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login