Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ad For Lily's Garden game, NO THANK YOU thumbs down

Posted by bell_flower 
Ad For Lily's Garden game, NO THANK YOU thumbs down
August 23, 2019
So I downloaded a free solitaire game to play on my tablet. It's pretty decent, but being free, one has to put up with ads.

Here's an article about one of these ads (look at the video in the article) that I won't be getting anytime soon.

I understand it's a fake animated character and therefore nothing to get excited over, but note the smug, oopsie-type look on her face. She clearly did not get the hoped-for result.

Obviously someone did this because it works, and people download the game as a result.

For me, it drove home that I operate outside of the normal Breeder triggers, and I thank Goodness I do. I do not regard unplanned pregnancy or any pregnancy as an attractive concept and I won't be playing this game.
Re: Ad For Lily's Garden game, NO THANK YOU thumbs down
August 23, 2019
There’s a sequel to that one I just saw today: she’s on the porch crying like where the previous ad ends, but then she stops, smiles, erases the extra line on the pregnancy test (thus showing that she is not pregnant) and spins it like a pistol. She packs up the guy’s things and tosses them out of the house. Fin.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login