Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Airline and passengers bend over backward to kiss autard ass

Posted by bell_flower 
Airline and passengers bend over backward to kiss autard ass
August 29, 2019
Oh look, It's a heartwarming story about an autard named Braysen** who was flying and could not behave. The entire crew "sprang into action" . He was allowed to fly whilst lying on the floor (good thing there was not sudden turbulence for his own safety and everyone else's) and more than one passenger, one of whom was in first class, did not mind when he kicked their seat or THEM.

Now that we live in a world full of SJWs and groupthink/mob mentality where everyone's actions can be recorded, I'm very concerned about people who just want to conduct their business and get on with their lives. I bet there were plenty of people on the plane who were rightfully annoyed, but they DID NOT DARE speak up because they would be recorded and shamed virally.

At one time I really wanted to travel and see the world, but public places are increasingly unattractive due to the possibility of: 1. being shot by some hate-fueled person with a firearm; 2. being annoyed or even assaulted by badly behaved spawn.

**However, I do find it humorous that this kid's name was BRAYsen.

bray

NOUN
the loud, harsh cry of a donkey or mule.
"the mule uttered its insane bray"
VERB
(of a donkey or mule) utter a bray.
synonyms:
neigh · whinny · hee-haw · hinny
Re: Airline and passengers bend over backward to kiss autard ass
August 29, 2019
I don't believe for a second that an entire plane full of passengers just smiled benevolently and told the breeders it was ok if he kicked their seat. I also feel incredibly bad for the flight crew who are charged with maintaining passenger safety and compliance with the rules. Unfortunately they're caught at the intersection of safety and worrying about public shaming and bad press if they'd asked the family to leave. You also know they were scared shitless worrying about something going wrong. If the kid had been injured the parents would have raced to sue the airline.
August 29, 2019
And I imagine if someone else got hurt because Braysen became a projectile while tarding out in the aisle, they'd be raked over the coals for daring to pursue legal action against the parents or the airline.

With how much airlines shit their pants about imaginary terrorism, I'm surprised they didn't boot the little asshole and his handlers off the plane. If anyone else pulled that shit, it wouldn't be tolerated for a second.

Tard handler
"It was impossible to restrain him. He was fighting both me and his father. It took the both of us to try to get him back to his chair and get his seat belt back on. He started kicking, screaming and hitting," said Gabriel. "That's when a flight attendant came over and told us the flight couldn't take off until he's seated."

No it wasn't. You chose to not restrain him. How powerful can a four-year-old be that two grown-ass adults can't restrain him? And tard or not, why don't you slap him back? I don't care what's the matter with him, some brat hits and kicks me and they're getting five across the face. Why does discipline not happen with awtards? Just because they're mentally limited doesn't mean they don't still need discipline.

Wrangler
So the crew let him sit on the floor, next to them. "When he's overstimulated, the vibration makes him feel better," Gabriel said.

Yeah vibrations make me feel better when I'm stressed too, but that wouldn't give me the right to endanger everyone on an aircraft. Why did the crew bend the rules and effectively compromise the safety of the rest of the passengers? Would they have done this for a non-tard? Are they going to do it for non-tards who want to lay on the floor during take-off? Because not doing so would be discriminatory.

Wrangler
Then, the boy went to first class and started kicking a man's seat, messing with it. "Braysen seemed happy there, so we didn't want to move him," the woman said. "So I told the man 'I'm sorry,' but he said he didn't mind, he introduced himself to Braysen and gave him high fives. He said 'he can kick my chair, I don't care.'"

And why was tardface allowed to scamper to first class and kick a total stranger's seat? Fuck if he's happy, how about the happiness of the person minding their own business who paid to be in first class specifically to avoid assholes and their asshole kids? I think that's grounds for justifiable homicide. Sounds like they were just glad that their defecto-spawn was kicking someone besides them. I wonder how they would have felt if the passenger getting harassed made them pay for his ticket.

I've never been on a plane, but if this is how United Airlines deals with unruly retards, then I will never ever fly with them. They allowed a passenger to not only bother, harass and assault other passengers, but this brat being unbuckled posed a real safety hazard. I wouldn't give my money to an airline that is willing to put me at risk to placate someone's retard. None of this should have happened and the tard family should have been thrown off the plane when Moo and Duh decided that Junior was exempt from the rules everyone else was expected to follow regarding being in their seats.
August 30, 2019
For me I find it ridiculous that tards are allowed on aircraft at all. At least drug it first.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 01, 2019
There are rules for behaving in public. Having a disability may give you some leeway with people being a little more understanding, but it is not a free pass to ignore the social contract. On a plane, many of the rules are for the sake of safety, and in such circumstances the rules should never be ignored. Everyone has the right to transportation...if they can follow the basic rules of civilization.

I probably would have been pissed off but ignored it in Economy, because airlines really don't give a fuck, but I would have been furious and vocal in Business or First. That's what you're paying for: to get the fuck away from assholes.
September 01, 2019
Yup, I wonder if now that this story has been posted, that autard wranglers will be buying tickets to go and fly on that airline. One is bad enough. If they had to deal with a dozen or so of those on the plane, I think they may change their minds about it.

Also, I'm thinking that the guy in First Class wasn't happy about the kid kicking his seat. I doubt that he said he didn't mind. Something sounds totally confabulated there.

If I were that guy, I'd insist they pay for my ticket.
September 01, 2019
I think we could have an entire thread dedicated to "heartwarming" brat stories. I read the article before finishing bell_flowers post. His name (Braysen) made me a bit sick but the definition is spot on! It is one of those Sen (sin) Den (din) names that is so common today. You know, Maysen, Jaysen, Brayden, etc.

And I bet the passenger in first class was drunk/drugged off his ass and probably thought the seat kicking felt good at that point.

If the parunts can't contain their four year old braysen now what is going to happen when he is a 220 lb. 15 year old?

And I agree, the desire I have to travel is now limited to determining the best days to do so when the brats are in school and finding the most remote areas that are the least famblee friendly.
September 01, 2019
freya
And I agree, the desire I have to travel is now limited to determining the best days to do so when the brats are in school and finding the most remote areas that are the least famblee friendly.

Personally, I never travel. I've medical issues that make travel a serious risk and a brat like this could cause me to be hospitalised.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login