Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Taking baybees places they don't belong

Posted by ondinette 
Taking baybees places they don't belong
September 28, 2019
Tonight I went to a new local restaurant with my parents. It's a fairly expensive and upscale pizza place. Some idiot had a toadler there. Moo was holding it and walking back and forth in a small area to keep it quiet, so at least she was trying. But it really looked out of place in a nice restaurant.

Why do people insist on bringing baybees and toadlers to places they can't understand or appreciate and will probably have no memory of later?

Are they just ignorant ? Or too cheap to hire a babysitter? Attention whoring? A few decades ago everyone understood babies should not be in expensive restaurants or movie theaters, or at special events like weddings and graduations. Then in the 90s suddenly all the breeders decided they should bring their loaves with them everywhere.
Re: Taking baybees places they don't belong
September 29, 2019
"My liFe doEsn't change jUst becaUse I had Baby!" Hence, the world must change to accommodate.

You know how they're always accusing CF people of being immature and wanting a wild party life? Pure projection. They want the party life, but at the same time they want to be respected as adults. Rather than self-reflection and personal improvement, they hit on the idea of a baby as an accessory as the short cut to being seen as mature because they have authority over someone. But since they're still as self-centered as any teenager, they don't want to change their lives one bit.

Modern parenthood is for shallow petty tyrants.
September 29, 2019
ondinette
Are they just ignorant ? Or too cheap to hire a babysitter? Attention whoring? A few decades ago everyone understood babies should not be in expensive restaurants or movie theaters, or at special events like weddings and graduations. Then in the 90s suddenly all the breeders decided they should bring their loaves with them everywhere.

Despite the fact that they are in expensive restaurants, etc. they claim it is too expensive to hire babysitters.
No one expects a fast food joint or budget restaurant to be brat free. Everyone (except idiot parents/unhappy parents) books reservations at an expensive restaurant, etc. for the food and the ambience. The ambience they pay for means no screaming, wailing, crying, shitting, out of control mini-people.

Same applies for a place (any place) where it is expected to be quiet. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows a quiet place means no brats. Yet how many times have we all experienced the shrill cries of a brat in such environments?
September 29, 2019
freya

Despite the fact that they are in expensive restaurants, etc. they claim it is too expensive to hire babysitters.
No one expects a fast food joint or budget restaurant to be brat free. Everyone (except idiot parents/unhappy parents) books reservations at an expensive restaurant, etc. for the food and the ambience. The ambience they pay for means no screaming, wailing, crying, shitting, out of control mini-people.

Same applies for a place (any place) where it is expected to be quiet. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows a quiet place means no brats. Yet how many times have we all experienced the shrill cries of a brat in such environments?

Parents want to inflict their little shits on you, no matter where you are and you MUST love the brats. One cunt took her brat into a hospital cafeteria, and INCOURAGED the brat to 'happy squeal' at the top of his lungs. I wound up getting a migraine from the little fucker, and the Mommy cunt gave me this smug look when I winced at the brat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 29, 2019
Breeders feel their brats belong everywhere and anyone who says otherwise is being mean, discriminatory, ageist, obviously doesn't have kids of their own, is intolerant, a Nazi and many other colorful names breeders love to throw around. They don't care whose experience they ruin with their shrieking crotch turds because in their minds, the only ones who matter are themselves.

ondinette
Are they just ignorant ? Or too cheap to hire a babysitter? Attention whoring?

All of the above, I'd say. Also just plain not giving a fuck. Breeders will haul their brats to fancy restaurants (where I'm sure they won't tip), wine tastings, wild concerts, bars, sex shops and loads of other places where kids should absolutely not be and then they throw nuclear shitfits when people in charge tell them their kids can't be there or can't go in.
September 30, 2019
Naw--in the 1970s I worked at a movie theater chain. It at least started then. In one of my theaters in a fancy area of town, we took the plunge and banned kids under 6 from any film not rated G or PG. Idiots would bring toadlers and infants in arms to ANYTHING. They would of course let them race up and down the aisles during the show. Or they would refuse to leave when they wailed.I once worked the midnight show of a film with a very violent gay sex theme.One idiot breeder tried to bring in his 1-2 year old and swore it "would sleep thought the whole thing". The chain of theaters would probably never have approved, but we refused to let them in. I'm sure had they noticed out "under 6" ban they would have forbidden that too.
September 30, 2019
Funny you should mention this particular topic - Slate's newish column Care and Feeding addressed this with a letter from a breeder seeking validation for letting her 4 year old "explore" a restaurant.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2019/09/kids-running-around-restaurants-care-and-feeding.html

Moo lets her kid run around the restaurant, doesn't stop the kid at all, only just tells him to stop running, and then gets her back up when a waitress sternly tells the kid to go sit down.

They posted their story on Facebook and got a lot of judging remarks, so they wrote to an advice columnist hoping for udder tubs. Spoiler alert, she doesn't get them.
October 01, 2019
lurker-derp
Funny you should mention this particular topic - Slate's newish column Care and Feeding addressed this with a letter from a breeder seeking validation for letting her 4 year old "explore" a restaurant.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2019/09/kids-running-around-restaurants-care-and-feeding.html

Moo lets her kid run around the restaurant, doesn't stop the kid at all, only just tells him to stop running, and then gets her back up when a waitress sternly tells the kid to go sit down.

They posted their story on Facebook and got a lot of judging remarks, so they wrote to an advice columnist hoping for udder tubs. Spoiler alert, she doesn't get them.

Well, they did tip 5%. So at least the babysitter wait staff received a generous tip! drooling stupification
If allowing a brat to "explore" a restaurant doesn't make them assholes then mentioning their 5% tip absolutely seals it.

I hope the next time this happens that one of the wait staff opens the front door so the brat can "explore" elsewhere. You know moo and duh won't notice.
October 01, 2019
Yup, and if the waitress carrying the tray were to trip over the brat and spill hot food all over it, the parents would be seeking a lawyer to sue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login