Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Proud childless millennials

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Proud childless millennials
October 08, 2019
Remember that batshit insane rant that made the rounds with the breeder complaining that CF people shouldn't be allowed to go to Disney World because her kid hated to be told "no"? We were there recently and saw a couple wearing matching "Childless Millennial" t shirts. If that rant was real, I'm glad people are giving the moo's concerns the respect they deserve. smiling smiley
Re: Proud childless millennials
October 08, 2019
If I wasn't disabled and poor, I'd do it!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 10, 2019
I have a feeling that Disney would quite disagree with their sentiment, especially as the parks are really hurting for lack of visitors right now.
October 10, 2019
nightfire
I have a feeling that Disney would quite disagree with their sentiment, especially as the parks are really hurting for lack of visitors right now.

Disney can cry me a river. My sympathy dried up before a drop came forth.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 10, 2019
nightfire

Wow, this is the first time I've heard about this in ever. Must be a recent phenomenon. When a family member was making arrangements to go a couple of years ago she was assured there was no down time for the Magic Kingdom and had a hard time finding an opening, let alone any discounts.
October 11, 2019
freya
nightfire

Wow, this is the first time I've heard about this in ever. Must be a recent phenomenon. When a family member was making arrangements to go a couple of years ago she was assured there was no down time for the Magic Kingdom and had a hard time finding an opening, let alone any discounts.

They still do seasonal discounts for their rooms and call it "off season," but in truth there is no off season anymore. They certainly aren't hurting for visitors, so I'm not sure what nightfire is talking about. Galaxy's Edge is the only part of the park I've heard wasn't getting the traffic they expected, and it wasn't that no one was there, it's that it wasn't batshit insane like they were afraid it would be. I wish there were still an "off season." smiling smiley
October 12, 2019
kittehpeoples
freya
nightfire

They still do seasonal discounts for their rooms and call it "off season," but in truth there is no off season anymore. They certainly aren't hurting for visitors, so I'm not sure what nightfire is talking about. Galaxy's Edge is the only part of the park I've heard wasn't getting the traffic they expected, and it wasn't that no one was there, it's that it wasn't batshit insane like they were afraid it would be. I wish there were still an "off season." smiling smiley

Is the "off season" the time between summer and holidays? If so, that is the best time!
They'll cheer up, soon enough Galaxy's Edge will be just as crowded as Grand Central Station. The people weary of crowds or the reluctant introverts will find themselves being pulled to it by a mysterious gravitational force.
October 12, 2019
freya

Is the "off season" the time between summer and holidays? If so, that is the best time!

Basically, when kids are in school. smiling smiley It seems to be moving toward "when kids are in school AND the Food & Wine Festival isn't going on." The food's great, but everybody and their brother knows it and shows up for it.

freya
They'll cheer up, soon enough Galaxy's Edge will be just as crowded as Grand Central Station. The people weary of crowds or the reluctant introverts will find themselves being pulled to it by a mysterious gravitational force.

As someone who grew up on Star Wars movies, I thought Galaxy's Edge was pretty fucking cool. I wish we'd had an extra day just to run around translating things and playing the interactive game.
October 12, 2019
freya

Indeed it is. Last time I went to a Disney park it was the first week in November, on a school day. There was no one else there - well, truthfully, about 15 people in the entire venue. No lines for rides, food, or anything else. It was heaven.
October 19, 2019
Hell yeah, dude! I wish disney or universal were magical for me. Hope you had fun!

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login