Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders get weird during tragedies

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders get weird during tragedies
October 20, 2019
https://www.thelocal.it/20191017/unbearable-divers-describe-horror-of-finding-victims-of-lampedusa-shipwreck

I read this paper in English sometimes. There was a migrant ship sank off the coast of Italy followed by divers who had the very disturbing task of getting the bodies from the sunken ship. Creepy and upsetting as that would be to be tasked with, a couple of rescuers went nuts over the fact that two of the around 30 bodies where a mother/child. One of the rescuers who "has a two year old himself" and they always do said:

"The sight of that baby down there was unbearable, a blow to the heart," he told La Repubblica.
"You are never prepared for something as intense as that "Seeing that little body lying on the bottom next to what was probably his mother was like a punch in the stomach,

followed by: "The baby and his mother will be the first to be recovered"

I guess the other victims can just go drown or something. It is disturbing how a rescuer can decide that a mother /child are "first in line" to be taken to the surface because of someone's feelings. Not that ANY of them know what is going on anymore.
Re: Breeders get weird during tragedies
October 20, 2019
cfdavep
https://www.thelocal.it/20191017/unbearable-divers-describe-horror-of-finding-victims-of-lampedusa-shipwreck

I read this paper in English sometimes. There was a migrant ship sank off the coast of Italy followed by divers who had the very disturbing task of getting the bodies from the sunken ship. Creepy and upsetting as that would be to be tasked with, a couple of rescuers went nuts over the fact that two of the around 30 bodies where a mother/child. One of the rescuers who "has a two year old himself" and they always do said:

"The sight of that baby down there was unbearable, a blow to the heart," he told La Repubblica.
"You are never prepared for something as intense as that "Seeing that little body lying on the bottom next to what was probably his mother was like a punch in the stomach,

followed by: "The baby and his mother will be the first to be recovered"

I guess the other victims can just go drown or something. It is disturbing how a rescuer can decide that a mother /child are "first in line" to be taken to the surface because of someone's feelings. Not that ANY of them know what is going on anymore.

This is just histrionics to pull at breeder heart strings. The people are ALREADY DEAD.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 23, 2019
Yeah I never understood why dead kids is somehow more tragic than dead adults. No matter the victim's age, someone somewhere is going to have a broken heart from the loss of their loved one, so why are dead brats "tragicer" than dead adults? I'm sorry someone died, especially if they didn't have to, but age is not how you gauge the level of grief that accompanies death. That sets a bad precedent, as in the kind where in a really bad situation, people would save the kids and let all the adults die.

And of course, we had to mention the almost-breeders:

The bodies of 13 women, some of them pregnant, were recovered on the day of the accident.

What bearing does the contents of the passengers' uteri have on this whole thing? People died, period. Doesn't make it worse that some of them were parents or pregnant.

Bad weather hampered the search for the others, reportedly including eight children and other pregnant women.

Again, bringing up the piggos. Why can't we just say that bad weather hampered the search for the other survivors? Who cares if they were pregnant women or kids? They're equal in that they're survivors (as far as people know). Man, this article takes a huge tragedy and does nothing with it but kiss breeder ass.
October 23, 2019
I think it was maybe KidlessKim who mentioned there was a hierarchy where it came to deaths?
I'm pretty sure it was her. Miss her commentary very much here.

Most TRAGIC of tragic deaths would be (I believe)
Fetus or pregnant moo
Baby 0-2 years
Toddlers over 2 years to kids age 9
Tweens 10-12
Teenagers
Young adults
Adults
Elderly / Sick / Disabled

I could be misinterpreting, but that's how I remember it. This, of course, is parroted by the media and investigators.

I personally think it's bullshit. The only ones who are truly affected by the death of a young kid or loaf is the parents and immediate family.

An older person has already formed opinions, intelligence, and has usually made valuable contributions to society. They've made friends, worked, etc.

Of course, that just leaves elderly, sick and disabled people, which, when they go, it's God's Blessing or something. It doesn't seem to matter how much that person was loved or whose lives they've touched. They're old or sick, so who cares? It was their time. / sarcasm off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login