Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo trying to give trick or treaters the measles

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo trying to give trick or treaters the measles
November 01, 2019
https://news.yahoo.com/anti-vaxx-mom-says-she-153902456.html

I guess if she spreads it around it will save her kid or something. These peoplle need prison
Re: Moo trying to give trick or treaters the measles
November 01, 2019
Here is a comment of what this woman can cause down the line:

"And I'm offering life long immunity for the price of a couple of blisters and a few days off school..."

My grandmother survived two heart attacks. She survived two strokes. She survived developing pernicious anemia. She survived fibromyalgia. She survived developing Parkinson's. She survived arthritis and osteoporosis. She did not let any of those things kill her, or even slow her down any more than was absolutely necessary before she got on with her life.

Do you know what killed her, after weeks of constant, agonizing pain that made her scream and cry and beg people to help her die as it ate her alive, eventually causing her body to shut down over the course of a three week long period until by the very end, she was reduced to being curled up in a hospice bed, unable to respond to stimuli, doing nothing but twitching in pain?

Shingles.

Know where she got those?

From the chickenpox she contracted when she was a child.

And this woman just tried to inflict this disease-- which lurks in your body for decades, waiting for the opportunity to brutally ravage your body like that-- on as many *CHILDREN* as she possibly could.

I hope Australia finds her. I hope they lock her up, and I hope something happens while she's in prison to make sure she never gets out where she can attack other people's kids this way ever again"
November 01, 2019
At least when parents have pox parties with their kids, they agree on the conclusion to intentionally sicken their kids. But handing out candy full of disease to strangers' kids is kinda sorta a crime. Not to mention I'm pretty sure that tainted candy would be considered biohazard material and can't legally be mailed to willing criminals.

Fuck these people. Natural immunity is not better than preventive immunity.
November 02, 2019
This is a form of domestic terrorism as far as I'm concerned. She poisoned candies and handed them out to unsuspecting kids. She should have the book thrown at her.

These anti-vaxxers are getting pretty scary!
November 02, 2019
cfdavep
Here is a comment of what this woman can cause down the line:

"And I'm offering life long immunity for the price of a couple of blisters and a few days off school..."

Any doctor can offer lifelong immunity in 30 seconds with a basically pain-free needle. It's called a vaccine.

I hope they locate this stupid cow and arrest her for attempted poisoning, domestic terrorism and child endangerment. The gall of this bitch, spreading chicken pox to unsuspecting people and thinking it's fine! angrily flogging with a whip

To lurking moos: Get your spawn vaccinated, and that includes the flu vaccine. If you don't and your brat becomes ill and dies, I have no pity for you. In fact, I hope you are arrested and spend the rest of your pitiful existence in jail for murder, because refusing to vaccinate in the 21st century when we have preventable medicines for these illnesses is tantamount to murder. You are making a conscious choice to risk your kid's health and possibly life over discredited and fake quackery "research" that was disproven long ago.

(Yesterday evening, spouse and myself received our quadrivalent flu vaccines for the season. No way are we catching some spawn's flu because of some anti-vaxx moo).
November 02, 2019
Huh. I only gave my trick or treaters regular candy.

I guess I can’t understand because I’m not a parent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
November 02, 2019
Hopefully, they will take away her RN credentials and her kids. And then any of the neighbors who contract measles can sue her ass.

This isn't some ignorant hippie type, this is a medical professional.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login