Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents of awtards getting disabled parking

Posted by cfdavep 
Parents of awtards getting disabled parking
November 05, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/christine-mcguinness-disabled-parking-bay-twins-autism-paddy-mcguinness-104831533.html

I guess instead of wrangling a few awtards the rich parents want up front parking so actual adults who can barely walk without pain can go without
Re: Parents of awtards getting disabled parking
November 05, 2019
It is remotely possible these tards have physical disabilities along with being tards. I know I do.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 05, 2019
craftyzits
It is remotely possible these tards have physical disabilities along with being tards. I know I do.

I see your point, however, how necessary is it to drag your tard to the grocery store? Can't someone watch it at home while one parent does the shopping?

A lot of adults with disabilities (who have no choice but to shop for their groceries) should not be forced into regular parking, just so some moo and duh can drag their tarded kids to the store.

It pains me when I see elderly people who can hardly walk having to go grocery shopping. I don't think that they should have to worry about getting a parking spot designated for them, just because the parents are too stupid or lazy to get a tard sitter.
November 05, 2019
Years ago I saw a couple with a (apparently fucked up) ~8 year old in a shopping cart. They were debating whether to use a second shopping cart.

JFS, couldn't one of you stay home with the potato?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login