Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just leave us alone...

Posted by twocents 
Just leave us alone...
November 30, 2019
""https://medium.com/fearless-she-wrote/just-let-adults-who-dont-want-children-live-their-damn-lives-in-peace-207ea09380fc""

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Just leave us alone...
November 30, 2019
i notice she wrote that people will let anyone alone over anything, but kids. It is great that a parent wrote this.
November 30, 2019
cfdavep
i notice she wrote that people will let anyone alone over anything, but kids. It is great that a parent wrote this.

It also shows just how bad the forced natalists are getting too.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 01, 2019
That formatting irritated the fuck out of me, but there were some good points:

If you claim to support pro-choice, support women’s autonomy, and are infuriated by the current climate of female autonomy taking place in the US, you also must support women’s rights and choices to whether or not they want to become pregnant and raise a child.

You’re not a feminist if you get offended when a fellow woman makes the choice to not be a parent in her lifetime.

I feel like too often the fight for reproductive freedom winds up being "the choice to have children now, or later" and people forget entirely about the never alternative. Which explains why the right to get sterilized has languished in the no-man's land of depending on how paternalistic your doctor is, instead of having clear guidelines permitting any adult in their right mind to be entitled to it.

In what universe is the decision of having children anyone else’s business???

You don’t feel entitled enough to tell people what career they should choose for themselves.

You don’t feel entitled enough to tell people where they should live and what house they should by.

You don’t get your panties in a knot, telling your newly married friend that she’s going to regret marrying her husband simply because he isn’t the guy you tried to match her up with two years ago.

So why in the hell could you ever think it’s in any way justifiable to feel entitled enough to get offended by her choice to not have a kid?

The answer: you are not entitled in any way, your opinion doesn’t matter, so keep it to your damn self.

I've always noted how interesting it is that everyone seems to acknowledge that people are aware they might change their minds in any other area of life, yet think it is somehow "helpful" to tell people that when it comes to children. And in the same way, most of your choices can go without criticism and be seen as part of the diversity of interests, except, of course, having children.
December 03, 2019
I've been fortunate in that I have pretty much been left alone and not harassed by my decision. My ex would make some annoying comments from time to time but he had had a vasectomy so it was not an issue. But the point of view was annoying. How the hell would my life improve if I had a baby I ask you that.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 04, 2019
yurble
I've always noted how interesting it is that everyone seems to acknowledge that people are aware they might change their minds in any other area of life, yet think it is somehow "helpful" to tell people that when it comes to children.

And only in one direction-- we CF "will" change our minds and want kids, but the people who tell us that would never admit that breeders have kids and then realize they shouldn't have.
December 04, 2019
I've been fortunate as well, nobody has given me grief over being cf. But I will say this, I do have a coworker who I have driven home.

Let me tell you between her clingy depressed drug dealing bf, the 4 hyperactive devil spawn, and the ghetto dump she lives in. And even the worst problems in my life become small when I remember that, it's not, nor ever will be me.

It's like the ultimate birth control!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login