Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Christian psycho cult needs go-fund me for dead sprog

Posted by cfdavep 
Christian psycho cult needs go-fund me for dead sprog
December 19, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-church-seek-bring-2-171708572.html

They tried to bring their sprog back to life a week after it died. I think it was already embalmed. They discovered the attempt failed and I guess they now have a Go-Fund-Me to deal with the disappointment
Re: Christian psycho cult needs go-fund me for dead sprog
December 19, 2019
There is no cost associated with asking for prayers, why do they need a Go-Fund-Me?
Perhaps for professional help, since they live under a huge delusion if they think their daughter is going to rise from death like Jesus Christ.
December 20, 2019

“We believe in a Jesus who died and conclusively defeated every grave, holding the keys to resurrection power. We need it for our little Olive Alayne, who stopped breathing yesterday and has been pronounced dead by doctors," Kalley Heiliegenthal wrote.

So will she be on life support for four years like Jahi McMath was because they're anticipating a miracle? Because that's precisely what happened with their buddy Jesus - rose from the dead due to a miracle caused by what boils down to nepotism because Dad had a job for him. So are they equating this dead kid with their savior? And surely if God wanted this kid to be alive, he wouldn't have let her die, right?

What these people need is therapy, not money. I'm sorry the poor kid died for seemingly no reason, but this is not a healthy way to deal with it.
January 02, 2020
Why do these so-called pseudo Christians want to play God by trying to return someone from the dead? I'd think that this goes against God's will, and they are asking people to donate to a cause that's creepy and bizarre.
January 03, 2020
it's a baby. god isn't in the baby damning business, but these people don't stop and think about a soul they are shackling to a potato body

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login