Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dumplings get shot while throwing snowballs at cars

Posted by Cambion 
Dumplings get shot while throwing snowballs at cars
January 08, 2020
https://people.com/crime/two-children-shot-throwing-snowballs-wisconsin/

Title is probably self-explanatory. A 12-year-old and a 13-year-old decided to chuck snow at traffic and the driver of one of their targets shot them, resulting in non-life-threatening injuries.

Pearlee Piggue, a neighborhood resident who heard the gunshots, told Milwaukee CBS-affiliate WDJT the situation was “ridiculous.”

“Over a snowball you’re going to kill somebody?” she said.

Alderman Cavalier Johnson, another homeowner in the area told the outlet, “They could have let down the window and told the kids not to do that. They could’ve yelled at the kids. They could’ve chased the kids home, told their parents.”

Yes, they could have, but the thing is a lot of people are fucking nuts and don't respond rationally to things. I'm glad the little shit stains got shot, not because I wanted them to die and I'm glad they're okay and all, but to teach them that their stupid bullshit behavior will not only have consequences, but can sometimes have very dangerous consequences.

Was shooting these fuckers extreme? Yes. But these kids are old enough to know that throwing stuff at cars isn't right, and if they didn't know, hopefully they know now after gaining a couple new piercings.
Re: Dumplings get shot while throwing snowballs at cars
January 08, 2020
As per usual, I have a problem with the headline. These were not innocent "children," they were TEENS. Twelve and thirteen are old enough to know better.

"They would have let the window down and told the kids not to do that." And got a snowball or worse in the face, I'm sure.

"They could have yelled at the kids." Yeah, as if that would stop them.

"They could’ve chased the kids home, told their parents.” Chased them home? You mean on foot? Because cars don't go everywhere. And this also presumes that the brats' parents would actually: 1. admit their little darlings would do anything nefarious 2. actually punish them.

Snowballs, ice, rocks, these things are NOT innocuous. They could crash through a windshield and hurt the occupants.

link to duck duck go search engine listing dire consequences and death by hooligans

I'm glad the kids are not dead but perhaps this will teach them a lesson. Parents need to teach their kids that they cannot protect them from everything. You act out, and you may stumble into someone who is not going to put up with your shit in a very big way, like what happened with these brats.
January 08, 2020
The victim may have been heading through a really bad ghetto area and thought the hit was from a gun, freaked and returned fire. The survival part of the human brain reacts at lightening speed

Knew it could be deadly to confront the perps so they high tailed it out of there and now breeders are mooing about the innocent sproggies.
January 08, 2020
This. Is. Industrial. Strength. Bullshit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 08, 2020
don't give a rats ass the shits got blasted

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 08, 2020
bell_flower
"They could’ve chased the kids home, told their parents.” Chased them home? You mean on foot? Because cars don't go everywhere. And this also presumes that the brats' parents would actually: 1. admit their little darlings would do anything nefarious 2. actually punish them.

Yeah, because the headline "Children chased down with car" would go over with the breeders so much better.

Or somebody sees an adult chasing two kids on foot and shoots the adult, because they think they're a kidnapper or pedophile or something.

There were no good solutions here, other than parents teaching their kids not to throw things at people/cars, and it's obviously too late for that.
January 09, 2020
Talking to the parents would have been a complete waste of time because “kids will be kids.” I’ll bet these two won’t be throwing anything at cars anymore.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 09, 2020
story from the road, can't verify it was true but some trucker shot a couple kids throwing crap off an overpass. he heard other truckers coming the other way talking on the cb, got the '20' and said he'd take care of it. apparently he did. nd those buggers were hurting afterward.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 10, 2020
You guys have it covered. Any of the gentler "alternative solutions" would have been completely useless. Tell the kids to stop? Oh yeah, like they've ever been told "no" before, and I highly doubt these kids would listen to a total stranger. Same with yelling, it wouldn't have done anything because the kids probably have never been disciplined and yelling is only effective against people who know and fear consequences. Chasing the kids home would have resulted in a shrug from an apathetic parent who quit caring years ago or charges for stalking, attempted kidnapping, or any number of other charges.

I don't know if the driver intentionally took a non-lethal shot at the little assholes, but nothing's a better teacher than pain. But I'm sure they're gonna go home and get coddled by Mommy and told how they were the victims.
January 12, 2020
Unfortunately, I have lived in neighbourhoods where kids have thrown things at moving cars, including snowballs.

Firstly, kids go from throwing light fluffy snowballs in non-harmful ways to minutes later cackling with delight as they blind the view of drivers and lace the snowballs with chunks of ice and rocks.
Secondly, why are any kids that are that irresponsible being unsupervised ?
Thirdly, when I did intercede in these situations, not one single parent thanked me and most defended their kids.
Some parents actually got aggressive at me.
Fourth, when I was the age of those "kids" I was a very responsible person. I had jobs (plural)(cleaning a store, multiple babysitting gigs and made crafts to sell in stores) and paid for most of my non-housing expenses.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login