Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

They said the kid fell

Posted by twocents 
They said the kid fell
January 24, 2020
"https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/center-moriches-boy-death-arrest-1.40953072"

I thought this sounded odd on 12 the other day when they said the child had died after (supposedly) falling in the driveway.

I think another bunch of marvelous people. Seems the other kids have been tortured as well.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Long Island Child death
January 25, 2020
I don't like kids, but this story is horrendous. The best thing is the Google it, because information is still coming out on this story. But, for me, started a few days ago where a child was reported to have fallen in the driveway and died. Now, the daddict and his so-called fiance are under arrest for the murder of this child. He was left in an unheated garage during the days of 19 degree weather. And the bruises on his face and body do not match the supposed accident.

And from the sounds of it, this Daddict lied and manipulated to obtain sole custody. CPS has a lot of explaining to do since there was a report filed with them a year ago and they were supposedly supervising this family of daddict and fiancee. Nothing was done even after there were bruises reported.

Why oh why do people breed when they don't want them. I was banned from child-free Reddit for saying this but I'm sometimes think that they have children just so they can have somebody to beat on. In this case I'm inclined to believe the mother that she tried to protect the children but was unable to do so. I've heard about some of these cases where judges ignore blatant child abuse and we'll send the child back to the abuser. And CPS ignores cases like this and yet will pursue like a rabid dog others where there's virtually nothing there to prove, it's some moronic over-reaction

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Long Island Child death
January 25, 2020
I saw that one on yahoo today. Looks like duh wanted to be rid of the autard kid and killed him by allowing him to die in a garage when it was 19F out, Jesus. Probably a "get out of child/adult support" for the one that "was not going to make them proud"
Re: They said the kid fell
January 25, 2020
Both kids were awtards, which I'm guessing was a major motivating factor. And Duh is/was an officer, which I'm sure meant he knew how to properly lie and cover things up to prevent anyone from sniffing around too much.

"Right now they're just maintaining their innocence 100 percent," said Huntington-based defense attorney Matthew Tuohy, who represented both defendants at their arraignments. "Right now what they're saying is they're not the cause of the child's death. They're steadfast in that and they're steadfast in their innocence."

Well sure, they didn't kill their kids, the weather did! If the weather wasn't so cold, Tardley wouldn't have died in the garage bedroom. Good defense, Duh!

Sounds like a system failure. Moo sounds more sane of the two, but I do wonder why she didn't have custody because mothers ALWAYS get custody. Why did this obviously unwilling guy want custody of his autistic kids if he hated them this much? I'm guessing so he didn't have to be the one paying child support and he could be the one getting the paycheck just for keeping the awtards in the garage like old bikes. The Duh and his fiance were considered flight risks and CPS definitely had their eye on them with supervised visitation and mandatory parenting classes - this should not have happened.

It sucks, but it usually takes a kid getting killed before anyone does anything. Poor kid, hypothermia isn't a fun way to go.
January 25, 2020
There was audio files, Channel 12 transcripted them and put them up, but I have no idea where they came from and why they're even there for everyone to see. If these two Chumps actually said the things on these recordings I don't see how they can claim innocence. More and more I am blaming the baby sell culture for a good number of the death of these babies.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

January 25, 2020
This is in my local viewing area, too, Twocents. It is pretty despicable, not only with the abuse but the feeble attempt at a coverup. I hope they take a plea to avoid a high-publicity trial.
January 26, 2020
from the sound of things, deegee, I don't think they are going to

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Re: Long Island Child death
January 27, 2020
twocents
Why oh why do people breed when they don't want them. I was banned from child-free Reddit for saying this but I'm sometimes think that they have children just so they can have somebody to beat on.

I've known a few people who had their parents tell them they adopted them/had them in order to have someone to control. I'd guess that there are people who feel powerless (for whatever reason) and who take it out on their kids. I've known adults who function extremely well with other adults and are the types of people with lots of good character qualities but something ugly takes over when they parent. I'd guess in some circumstances it is the way their parents treated them.

There is no doubt people have the ability to compartmentalize relationships. Such as great friends who are very dedicated are yet terrible in romantic relationships. Same with great employees, they may be terrible spouses and parents and great friends.
January 27, 2020
Cambion
And Duh is/was an officer, which I'm sure meant he knew how to properly lie and cover things up to prevent anyone from sniffing around too much.

Or to just flat out look the other way, because "brother officer."
January 29, 2020
I guess they couldn't wait 'til July to pull off a li'l sizzler. Poor kid. Autistic or not, he certainly didn't deserve to die like that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login