Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bingo response on r/MurderedByWords

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Bingo response on r/MurderedByWords
January 24, 2020
Stefan Molyneux says something asinine about women who don't have children. Woman responds.

Fuck you, Stefan Molyneux
Re: Bingo response on r/MurderedByWords
January 24, 2020
His statement was made a few months ago. I like this response (preserved below for posterity):

Response
I'm gonna fuck everyone, that's what I'll do. Men, women, grandmas, grandpas, your wife. Everyone. Gonna fuck the whole world. Everyone except you
January 24, 2020
yurble
His statement was made a few months ago. I like this response (preserved below for posterity):

Response
I'm gonna fuck everyone, that's what I'll do. Men, women, grandmas, grandpas, your wife. Everyone. Gonna fuck the whole world. Everyone except you

Whoops, misread that. I will be enjoying my 40 long years, by working, having a lovely, quiet home, and when I get too old to care for myself, I'll have someone come in and help me. I won't be having a bunch of kids waiting for me to die like a bunch of vultures, just so they can get some kind of inheritance.
January 24, 2020
I will spend the next 60 years (or longer if I'm lucky) enjoying life. Some will be working and squeezing in the fun where I can. Much of it will be retirement and I have tons of plans: paint, read, garden, sculpt, photography, tons of nature walks, cooking, yoga, working out. I may work part-time here and there but only if I find something I love. None of that dealing with office politics crap.

And never at any time will there be any concerns about sponsoring any freeloaders (kids or grand kids). Or boomerang brats. I know of several people past retirement age who made good money and saved for retirement but are still working due to boomerang kids and grand kids. If their kids weren't losers they'd be long retired.
January 30, 2020
What will I do for 40 years? Anything I fucking want, and that's bound to include a bunch of shit that Mr Molyneux Does Not Approve Of.

As Trump would say ... "sad".
January 30, 2020
I am 51 and I will be surprised if I live another 10 years as I am already at the high end of the autistic life span. Autistic people over 54 are generally considered unicorns. The reason why is we get stress illnesses early and are hit extremely hard. People who have both learning disabilities & autism generally only make it to 34.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login