Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another 'baby saves relationship' fail. And, yeah the Island. Again

Posted by twocents 
Another 'baby saves relationship' fail. And, yeah the Island. Again
January 30, 2020
Farmingdale: cow living with parents and her child. Going to school for nursing degree. (God help us). Still has relations with baby daddy. Someone came home and found her strangled. Hue and cry!! Poor little mawmie dead. Weeellll, baby daddy was already pissed at paying child support. 'I'm pregnant' didn't go over so well, both you assholes.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Another 'baby saves relationship' fail. And, yeah the Island. Again
January 30, 2020
There was a cf reddit post about women who have a guy's kid and enjoy being the "ghost" in his life making it hell for the next woman. I guess not all guy's think it is cute
January 30, 2020
Silly dead bitch.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 31, 2020
Why do so many of these people try and enter nursing? They are mistaken if they think it's easy. In addition the paycheck is not the stuff that makes you affluent. It's gets to be decent about 10-15 years in if you get advanced degrees and/ or specialty certification. Plus the hours are difficult and Monday to Friday 9-5 jobs are rare and if they exist poorly paid (Unless you have an MSN and are administration). And no moo you aren't likely to land a doctor for an MRS degree. You're competing with many others just like you - with no kid baggage. And more and more these days you'll be competing with women physicians.

It ain't the 1950's honey.

That being said the press is so ignorant the don't have a clue about the differences between a Certified Nursing Assistant, a Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse, a Registered Nurse, or Advanced practice Nurse (APN - nurse practitioner, nurse midwife, nurse anesthetist, nurse perfusionist, RN First Assistant - all requiring an MSN and additional State Boards / licenses. ) Nor so they understand specialty certifications for nurses that focus in certain areas. Example being CCRN (Critical Care i.e ICU nursing, CEN (Emergency Nursing), CNOR (Operating Room). Many of these "nursing students" in these news stories are CNA's who say they are in "Nursing school" but are still doing prerequisites and aren't yet accepted. Heck most of them can't understand that there are men in the profession and have been for a long time. I have gray hair. At least once a shift I have to correct someone that I am not the physician. It's the 21st century people; yes SHE is the doctor, I - male - am the nurse. GRRRRRR

https://inequalitybyinteriordesign.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/wcf_e_a001084366.jpg

You don't do it for the money. You don't do to meet a doctor. You don't do because you think it's easy - because it isn't.
This is why

thom_c
Why do so many of these people try and enter nursing? They are mistaken if they think it's easy.

Specifically, I notice a LOT of Moos like trying to enter the field. I think they figure that it's like parenting, only easier and they get paid for it. I think they see the job as being akin to babysitting where you just get hungry people food, fluff pillows and make sure nobody messed themselves. They don't realize that nursing is hard fucking work that's extraordinarily taxing and there's no "I don't feel like working because muh baybee" and if they slack at work like so many of them do, they not only run the risk of job loss, but seriously harming someone. Not to mention the very real added risk of giving yourself a permanent career-ending injury from trying to lift a barge of lard that refuses to even try to move themselves.

I don't doubt the job is rewarding, but it's as far from easy as you can get. But Moos probably figure they're more than qualified for it after changing some diapers and cleaning up some vomit much like how they think they're qualified for any job just because mommying is TMIJITW.
January 31, 2020
Cambion, everyone, how many also just end up as aides in nursing homes...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 01, 2020
Cambion
thom_c
Why do so many of these people try and enter nursing? They are mistaken if they think it's easy.

Specifically, I notice a LOT of Moos like trying to enter the field. I think they figure that it's like parenting, only easier and they get paid for it.

I think you're exactly right. Look at how many breeders think reproducing magically makes them more knowledgeable than doctors, anyway...it's just a short step in their "logic" to think they can step into a nurse's shoes without much trouble.
February 02, 2020
I don't think I could ever be a nurse. I care about people and all, but I couldn't handle a lot of the things that nurses have to do. It's a really difficult and messy job, and it's also fairly thankless.

I guess moos think that they'll be putting band-aids on cuts and giving sponge baths while getting paid for it. It isn't like that. My sister was a nurse for many years and she told me about some of the grim stuff she had to do. She started as practical nurse, moved to registered, then OR nurse, and when she moved to my area, she worked in ER. The first thing she had to see at her new job here was a kid whose head got crushed into hamburger after a car fell on his head when the jack failed.

It's not an easy job for sure. I don't think I'd ever be able to do the direct care of patients in any real fashion. I'd rather do other stuff.
February 02, 2020
kittehpeoples
Cambion
thom_c

Specifically, I notice a LOT of Moos like trying to enter the field. I think they figure that it's like parenting, only easier and they get paid for it.

I think you're exactly right. Look at how many breeders think reproducing magically makes them more knowledgeable than doctors, anyway...it's just a short step in their "logic" to think they can step into a nurse's shoes without much trouble.

I would guess most of the moos who are going to school end up being a CNA, or similar. Hell, I have a relative in high school who is earning her CNA as soon as she is old enough to legally take the test and drive, if that gives you any idea of how complex it is. She is doing it as first step to becoming a pediatrician.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login