Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

6-year-old Arrested in Orlando, Florida

Posted by deegee 
6-year-old Arrested in Orlando, Florida
February 27, 2020
What's your take on this story which appeared in the news a few days ago?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/body-camera-footage-6-old-063512246.html

From the article:

"Kaia Rolle, a student at Lucious & Emma Nixon Academy in Orlando, Florida, was arrested in September after she threw a tantrum in class and allegedly kicked a school employee in the process."

Seems to me the kid was a brat. Was being arrested the best way to combat the unruly behavior? The cop was fired not for arresting the kid but for not getting approval from a supervisor first. If getting arrested straightens the kid out ("Scared Straight?") so she won't be a brat any more, then I'd say it was worth it.
Re: 6-year-old Arrested in Orlando, Florida
February 27, 2020
I doubt she’ll learn anything. I’m sure grandma has already explained to her that police are evil and nothing is her fault.

I worked in an elementary school for a long time. She must have been reeeeeeealy out of control for them to call the cops.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Re: 6-year-old Arrested in Orlando, Florida
February 28, 2020
I recall judge judy saying in one of her cases if some of these criminal or semi criminal schmucks had the living bejesus scared out of them at early ages, the legal system might not have to deal with them when they are older.

hopefully the little shit learns something. most likely they will coddle her little ass. what these braindead stupid parents don't realize, they lose the battle when the bastards are 2 or 3. This brats behaviour is proof of this. Obviously felt no restraint in physical violence.

there was a time when a moo cow and duh (if present) would be laughed out of the limelight. and court.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login