Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Hand Sanitizer breeder a-hole

Posted by cfdavep 
The Hand Sanitizer breeder a-hole
March 15, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/17-700-bottles-hand-sanitizer-155735689.html

I saw in the article that he has a sprog. The ass bought up all the bottles to sell them at seriously inflated prices to the desparate and no one wll touch him and he is stuck with them
Re: The Hand Sanitizer breeder a-hole
March 15, 2020
I have never so much wanted anyone to drown in hand sanitizer before, as I want this guy to. Breeders are all "it takes a village" when it comes to helping out with their sprogs, but as soon as they're asked to participate in society by, oh, being decent and not trying to profiteer from tragedy, it's suddenly each for themselves.
March 15, 2020
My guess is, he lives in a trailer park with wifeypoo, is out of a job, and after spending his entire welfare check on liquor, smokes, and body ink, needed some money to feed Fuckford.

But yeah he should be forced to give away the hand sanitizer for free.

Stupid fuck.
March 15, 2020
selidororous
My guess is, he lives in a trailer park with wifeypoo, is out of a job, and after spending his entire welfare check on liquor, smokes, and body ink, needed some money to feed Fuckford.

Stupid fuck.

That sanitizer should be confiscated.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 15, 2020
craftyzits
selidororous

Stupid fuck.

That sanitizer should be confiscated.

It was. Somebody on Twitter did the detective work, found where his storage unit was, and alerted the Attorney General. They came in and took everything to be donated. He may now be prosecuted for illegal price gouging.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 15, 2020
paragon schnitzophonic
It was. Somebody on Twitter did the detective work, found where his storage unit was, and alerted the Attorney General. They came in and took everything to be donated. He may now be prosecuted for illegal price gouging.

Yay, actual justice!
March 15, 2020
kittehpeoples
paragon schnitzophonic

Yay, actual justice!

Internet Justice!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 15, 2020
This shit might fly around Christmas when stupid people wait until the last minute to buy their brats the hot toy of the year and they can get it from someone who bought 20 of that toy to sell for a huge profit. But yeahhh, it isn't going to be looked upon favorably when it's done with something that's considered an essential item to have during a time of sickness-induced crisis.

Buying stuff and selling it for a higher price is basically business 101, but this is a pretty shitty thing to do with supplies people need. Though I'm shocked more people aren't doing it with toilet paper.

Asshole
“It’s been a huge amount of whiplash,” he said. “From being in a situation where what I’ve got coming and going could potentially put my family in a really good place financially to ‘What the heck am I going to do with all of this?’”

Ohhh poor baby! He's not allowed to make a profit off a national emergency? playing a violin What a bunch of meanie-heads! Everyone is being to innocent widdle him when he's just trying to help support his famblee! Good on Amazon and eBay for removing these listings. If these assholes want to stockpile supplies and then price gouge, then let them figure out what the fuck to do with them when they can't use the internet to sell stuff. Because you know this moron sure as fuck isn't gonna drive around trying to sell on foot like a door-to-door salesman.

paragon schnitzophonic

According to the NY Times, he donated all of it... right when the Attorney General was about to investigate his ass. Looks like there might be a brain cell in there after all. He could still write it off if his taxes aren't done yet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/15/technology/matt-colvin-hand-sanitizer-donation.html

NY Times article
“It was never my intention to keep necessary medical supplies out of the hands of people who needed them,” he said, crying. “That’s not who I am as a person. And all I’ve been told for the last 48 hours is how much of that person I am.”

Oh no, of course you didn't intend that! You just wanted them to pay out the ass for the things they needed! You weren't stopping them from buying stuff or anything! Turn on those crocodile tears for the media to save your ass.

He got a lot of deserved backlash from people, ranging from prank pizza orders to death threats. My guess is if he didn't have the Attorney General sniffing his tail over the matter, he would have kept right on happily charging $70 for a bottle of hand sanitizer.

I don't know why stores didn't put a buying limit on essential supplies the moment a national emergency was declared because you KNOW people are going to buy shitloads of stuff and leave nothing for anyone else.
March 16, 2020
Update

https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/41897345/colvin-brothers-donate-stockpiled-sanitizer-while-tns-attorney-general-facilitates

Cambion

I don't know why stores didn't put a buying limit on essential supplies the moment a national emergency was declared because you KNOW people are going to buy shitloads of stuff and leave nothing for anyone else.

They're starting to ration here. Fucktards in my area have bought up all the over-the-counter painkillers, cough, and flu meds within a few days. Certain stores are even starting to limit quantities of toilet paper purchases.

If anybody registered here is in the NYC region and wants to know where to purchase supplies of meat (because there is NONE to be had), or other goods/food, PM me.
March 16, 2020
paragon schnitzophonic

Best. News. Ever. I saw the story and then that he had donated all the sanitizers. I knew there had to be a "reason" he would do that. Thanks for the update!

I saw other people claiming they sold the sanitizer for more money because shipping a hazardous product costs a bunch more money. If that is true (and I highly doubt it) then they could have done their due diligence and checked that prior to going crazy greed mad and looking to price gouge during a pandemic.

My sibling said she was next to a customer who purchased $1000 in toilet paper. Sounds like a wanna-be price gouger opportunist to me!

Peace, I called my local store to find out when they received their food. They were very kind and offered to hold items for me provided I could pick them up the same day. They said the supply shortage is due to customers stockpiling, not a supply chain issue. And they recommended shopping in the AM. At least this is applicable, for now and on the west coast.

You may be able to get food delivery as long as you plan it out and grab a time slot if any are available. I found a slot but they were out of so many items that I ended up going to three stores to obtain everything.
March 17, 2020
What I plan to do (I'm dependant on others so can't pick my own time slot to shop) is buy refrigerated items at Fry's and any canned crap I can snag. Then, for those items that the store is out of, I will seek out Amazon for cleaning products, toilet paper, and canned/packaged foods.

I admit to buying in bulk fashion, but I have a bad memory, and I can't keep track of all the things the household needs at all times. I always forget the shopping list.

My bulk buying has been a habit for over ten years, so you can't accuse me of panicking over a virus. It is a habit I formed as I have been dependent on others most of my life and I don't feel comfortable unless I have a lot of food, cleaning supplies, and paper products on hand.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 17, 2020
freya
My sibling said she was next to a customer who purchased $1000 in toilet paper. Sounds like a wanna-be price gouger opportunist to me!

Peace, I called my local store to find out when they received their food. They were very kind and offered to hold items for me provided I could pick them up the same day. They said the supply shortage is due to customers stockpiling, not a supply chain issue. And they recommended shopping in the AM. At least this is applicable, for now and on the west coast.

You may be able to get food delivery as long as you plan it out and grab a time slot if any are available. I found a slot but they were out of so many items that I ended up going to three stores to obtain everything.

Buying $1k in toilet paper would make me really angry. There are so many desperate people looking for any supplies they can find, and assholes like these are causing massive problems. I was in Target yesterday before noon, and the employees stationed at toilet paper and Lysol aisle told me that the supply chain is fine, it's the fucktards hoarding and re-selling. One POS tried to buy 2 large shopping carts full of toilet paper early in the morning, and security had to force them to put it all back. So now they have big, burly male employees stationed permanently around all necessities, limiting purchase amounts. grinning smiley

I was out yesterday, I got a pack of 24 rolls of toilet paper, 2 large jugs of laundry soap, 3 bottles of dishwashing liquid, 2 boxes of Cascade for the dishwasher, kitty litter and kitty food. I was able to purchase 1 container of Chlorox wipes, the limit. They said everything I took was a reasonable amount, and allowed me to have it. By being a bit careful, we're stocked for several months now.

I think it did help that I dressed as a mombie breeder: old jeans, old tee shirt, old jacket, no makeup and messy hair. They probably thought I had spawn to watch. Little did they know bouncing and laughing

Hubby was able to get a limited supply of fish and beef. I portioned it all out and put it in the freezer for an emergency, if everything shuts down completely. We can get lots of fruits and vegetables here, because breeders are only buying processed product, frozen meals, etc... I'm making all kinds of fresh vegetable meals here, with meat as more of a side. I'm going out today to get greens to make an evening soup of chicken stock (homemade), greens, other veggies, lentils, and small pieces of roast chicken from the fridge. We will not go hungry!

To all lurking breeders: STOP.HOARDING.NECESSITIES. rusty chainsaw You are not special because you fucked without birth control. Think of the elderly, the immuno-compromised, the shut-ins. Think of others and STOP.HOARDING. rusty chainsaw Teach your kids how to make do with what you have. Teach them to conserve resources. Teach them how to ration in times like this. You'll be teaching them valuable life skills, becuase with global warming and increasing populations, pandemics will become a problem of the future.
March 17, 2020
I'm just thrilled that the only people I have to provide for during this shitstorm is me, and the cat. I'm renting a friends 350 sq ft basement right now waiting for my new place to be finished, so I have no room to store anything, even if I wanted to. But the supermarkets are still open, and if I have to I can make the stuff in the freezer and pantry stretch for a couple weeks. There might be some weird food combos, but we won't starve at least.

We are good for TP though - the roomie collects air miles, and right before this shit hit the fan he grabbed 2 x 24 packs, as it was on offer. I told him that was the best money he ever spent.
March 22, 2020
Peace
I was out yesterday, I got a pack of 24 rolls of toilet paper, 2 large jugs of laundry soap, 3 bottles of dishwashing liquid, 2 boxes of Cascade for the dishwasher, kitty litter and kitty food. I was able to purchase 1 container of Chlorox wipes, the limit. They said everything I took was a reasonable amount, and allowed me to have it. By being a bit careful, we're stocked for several months now.

I think it did help that I dressed as a mombie breeder: old jeans, old tee shirt, old jacket, no makeup and messy hair. They probably thought I had spawn to watch. Little did they know bouncing and laughing

Hubby was able to get a limited supply of fish and beef. I portioned it all out and put it in the freezer for an emergency, if everything shuts down completely. We can get lots of fruits and vegetables here, because breeders are only buying processed product, frozen meals, etc... I'm making all kinds of fresh vegetable meals here, with meat as more of a side. I'm going out today to get greens to make an evening soup of chicken stock (homemade), greens, other veggies, lentils, and small pieces of roast chicken from the fridge. We will not go hungry!

I'm really glad to hear this Peace. You've got supplies and some fish and beef now! How is it there? It looks really concerning.

This last week they were limiting the traffic to 70 people at a time to the grocery store and were also limiting any items that can be hoarded to 2-3 per shopper. They've also started to limit the first hour for some stores to those over 60, so that the more vulnerable can shop. I was able to get hand sanitizer for the first time, which is great for those weekly grocery runs!

We are all subjecting ourselves to risk to go to the store and a few weeks ago I had to go to several stores just to find the basics. The more contact, the more risk.
March 22, 2020
freya
I'm really glad to hear this Peace. You've got supplies and some fish and beef now! How is it there? It looks really concerning.

Meat is laughable in the stores. We are rationed to 2 packs total. The chicken was raw tenders shaped and the pork was chunks of fatty stew meat. Eggs are rationed, milk is rationed to 1 gallon.

People here are buying up the fresh vegetables ASAP, now that all the canned goods are gone. I was able to get a large container of extra virgin olive oil, greens, vegetables, etc. Spouse went out the day afterwards, picked up 2 more packs of meat, lots of odd flours, sugar, baking powders (3 cans) etc..I've de-fatted the pork and froze it. The raw chicken tenders are already individually wrapped and frozen. In total, it is about 8 pounds of additional meat. Next weekend, I am going to use some of the pork and chicken and make a terrine, with onions, garlic,celery, root vegetables, little wine and cognac, spices, etc.. it will last us one week in the fridge. I was able to get 2 fresh killed guinea fowl on Friday after work (I called ahead to a certain place), and I'm roasting them this evening. Next weekend, I'll boil the guinea carcasses into bouillon and freeze it in individual portions, to used to make root vegetable soup, because that's what holds in the fridge.

Moos and duhs near me are complaining that they just have to buy up all the meat, eggs, and milk at one time because they have children and are more worthy of food (yes, that's what he actually said). One asshole actually told me that people without children do not need milk or chicken, to go find something else to eat. I shut that duh down with a huge verbal blowtorch. Fucking breeders ..... using a flamethrower

Corona cases here are the pits. NYC is on basic lockdown. There are no incoming flights to NYC/NJ at all now. The Federal government declared NYC a disaster zone, yet isn't providing any type of medical or financial aid. Trump's gov't has given us the big middle finger and we will respond to him in kind when he's out of office and the SDNY prosecutes him and his family for crimes against the USA.

On the bright side, Cuomo said human trials for a corona vaccine are starting Tuesday in NYS. Local residents must have volunteered to be guinea pigs for these trials, bless those people and their families. If NYS develops a vaccine in the coming months, then NY will be able to give a huge middle finger back to Trump and all red states. Cuomo can demand that NYS residents get vaccinated first. He could even share it regionally first with NJ, then other blue states. Chump states would have to take a number at the back of the line drinking coffee
March 22, 2020
Ok legal system, now do the US Senators who dumped their stock after the briefing. Yeah this guy fucked up but I don't see any blowback for Kelly Loeffler and her husband. Sure by all means come down hard on the white trash selling Purell and toilet paper on a huge profit margin but shrug it off when it's the woman married to the chair of the NYSE.
March 22, 2020
cfinboston
Ok legal system, now do the US Senators who dumped their stock after the briefing. Yeah this guy fucked up but I don't see any blowback for Kelly Loeffler and her husband. Sure by all means come down hard on the white trash selling Purell and toilet paper on a huge profit margin but shrug it off when it's the woman married to the chair of the NYSE.

Nothing will happen to them. A law was passed that required all Congressional members to follow the same insider trading laws as you or I. Several months later, it was quietly repealed with no press.

So they'll get away with it, and it's perfectly legal.
March 23, 2020
Profiteering will only get you in trouble if you do it at a small scale. People who are short-selling stocks and increasing drug prices and the like will be just fine. I'm so sick of one rule for the rich, and other rules for the rest of us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login