Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's Showtime!

Posted by addiea raine 
It's Showtime!
April 30, 2020
Long story short, moo got pissed because someone asked her in private to either cover up or turn off the video feed when she breastfeeds. I mean, how dare he try to take away her only means to attention whore! breastfeeding howling crotch maggot

Link

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: It's Showtime!
April 30, 2020
link doesn't work

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 30, 2020
Try this (contains a link to reddit)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/staying-in/mum-livid-shes-shamed-breastfeeding-21950600
April 30, 2020
khan
Try this (contains a link to reddit)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/staying-in/mum-livid-shes-shamed-breastfeeding-21950600

The co-irker gave the Moo an option to both continue the call and feed the brat. The Moo declined. My vote is for attention whoring.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 01, 2020
The best part is the resounding decision of "not the a-hole" on the original Reddit thread. Even other beefing mothers said the moo was being unprofessional.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login