Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents willing to risk death for a break from their kids

Posted by cfdavep 
Parents willing to risk death for a break from their kids
May 17, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ask-scary-mommy-neighbors-think-054550074.html

A PNB is being pressured to have playdates start up with her kid involved and she is worried about COVID.
Re: Parents willing to risk death for a break from their kids
May 18, 2020
There are quite a few butthurt breeders in the comments, insulting this woman.

This is part of why I don’t want kids - you have to interact with parents breeders. How this woman is governing her own family has no effect on their kids. It’s not about the play date, it’s that they want the validation of her making the same decision as them. It never ends with them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
May 18, 2020
Like breeders have ever given a shit about their kids' well-being. These are the same people who will intentionally stick all their kids in a room with a sick child in order to spread illness on purpose (pox parties). Even if they don't get sick with coronavirus, it doesn't mean the 500 other bugs kids carry and spread no longer exist.

If this woman has to ask whether or not it's okay to expose her kids to potential sickness because all the other neighborhood Karens are doing it, my guess is she'll cave to pressure to not be seen as mean or uninvolved.

Having kids is kind of like going to church, I think - even if there is any redeeming, worthwhile aspect of doing it, you still have to interact with the other assholes who made the same choice.
May 18, 2020
I too can see this woman caving, she's getting peer pressure from the other mothers, her kids, and President Idiot. However, I personally do not see an end to the lock down. When you get Covid, it never goes away. Consider it HIV that spreads like the common cold.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login