Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh gets owned by Moneyist

Posted by freya 
Duh gets owned by Moneyist
May 16, 2020
Summary: it isn't fair that his stimulus check was seized to pay back child support. He has another family now!
He will steal food from stores in retaliation. Even though he blames the POTUS for his situation he is going to take it out on grocery stores.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/doesnt-trump-realize-i-have-another-family-to-take-care-of/ar-BB13WRMG
Re: Duh gets owned by Moneyist
May 16, 2020
freya
his stimulus check was seized to pay back child support

hysterical laughter hysterical laughter hysterical laughter

And he's blaming Trump? How much you wanna bet he voted for him?
May 16, 2020
I consider child support a form of stupid tax. Do something dumb, pay for it. Maybe you should have thought a little harder about who you bred with.

And sure, steal from stores! You won't have to pay child support if you're in jail. (Relevant image)
May 16, 2020
baby moo #2 made a mistake in her choice of sperm donor. wonder when she'll wake up..

edit: I went and had a look at the duhs whining. he's on the level of a toadler. seems 'the moneyist' answered him: hey duh,you have two families now. and 'bla bla bla', you take 'bla' out of blame you are left with 'me'. which is this jackassholes motivation. stupid narc. they both have made mistakes. and eventually he'll be whining about famblee #3

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

May 16, 2020
kittehpeoples
freya
his stimulus check was seized to pay back child support

He probably didn't vote at all.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 18, 2020
kittehpeoples

Trump called his house and begged him to abandon famblee one and created famblee two. So, now, he blames Trump for his two famblees.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login