Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Italian unmarried sow throws baby across hotel lobby

Posted by twocents 
Italian unmarried sow throws baby across hotel lobby
May 26, 2020
Really don't have a link for it, it's at the daily mail site, I did see the video so it did happen. She tossed the baby a good 10 feet and it landed on its head. (Probably going to be brain damaged for life.)
Stupid sow cunt visiting baby duhdy in Romania, loaf was born premature. Sow lving in hotel. Has argument with duh sperm donor, knocks plant over and then tosses kid. Under arrest.
goddam sow

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Italian unmarried sow throws baby across hotel lobby
May 26, 2020
I hope that the kid ends up dead, cuz it sure won't have a life.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 26, 2020
The woman's a mess, no question, but was that the father she was arguing with? The one who watched the kid hit the ground and did nothing? Then a third person wanders up and also does nothing before anybody picks up the kid. Nobody there cared about the child. But let's hear again about how children bring joy and makes people better....
May 27, 2020
The repressed have kids they do not want and when the kid causes the inevitable trouble they take the aggression out on the kid.
May 27, 2020
cfdavep
The repressed have kids they do not want and when the kid causes the inevitable trouble they take the aggression out on the kid.

Yep!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login