Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parunts Cheat more than Married Without Children

Posted by twocents 
Parunts Cheat more than Married Without Children
June 11, 2020
haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
something we all knew
I was attacked by some mombie years ago for the simple statement after the usual ...
'how many kydz do you have'? they always assume you have them
'none'
'Oh, I'm sorry'
'Don't be, my choice'
It followed the usual script with mootard becoming mortally offended. And, like many, tries sticking her saggy cunt in my face by stating 'you couldn't get a reaaaal man to sleep with you.'

According to the Post:
Turns out, it’s not the seven-year itch couples should fear, it’s the nine-month one.

Parents, a new survey reports, are nearly twice as likely to cheat as married people without children. In the online study of 1,000 18- to 49-year-olds, followed up with focus groups around the country, 18 percent of parents said they’ve strayed, compared to only 11 percent of childless married people.

linky: https://nypost.com/2014/07/16/couples-with-children-more-likely-to-commit-adultery/

“When you have children, you get lost in who you are as a woman,” a 40-year-old Florida mom of six tells The Post.

coupled with the studies showing that cf couple are happier... these moos are as stupid as the day is long

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Parunts Cheat more than Married Without Children
June 11, 2020
“When you have children, you get lost in who you are as a woman,” a 40-year-old Florida mom of six tells The Post. bemused eye roll

GMAFB. Replace "woman" with "moo". Of course, said by a Mom of Six.

Not surprising though. I know plenty of couples who split up within a couple of years after the baybee comes, even if they've been together for many many years prior.
June 12, 2020
Ketchup

Not surprising though. I know plenty of couples who split up within a couple of years after the baybee comes, even if they've been together for many many years prior.

As evidenced by nearly every post on breaking mom.
June 12, 2020
Ketchup
“When you have children, you get lost in who you are as a woman,” a 40-year-old Florida mom of six tells The Post. bemused eye roll

GMAFB. Replace "woman" with "moo". Of course, said by a Mom of Six.

And the ones who don't break up are miserable compared to how they were pre-kid, which the men will complain about anonymously online while the women insist it's all worth it....
June 12, 2020
toraneko
Ketchup

As evidenced by nearly every post on breaking mom.

True. And so many of them there got knocked up as teenagers. Or they decided to breed with total losers.
June 12, 2020
We need children to be put on long term birth control as soon as they start menstruating as an 8lb STD will ruin the rest of their lives.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 13, 2020
I put out a question once on 'ask reddit'. It was aimed more at the legal community.
It was, more or less: To the divorce lawyers, and others as well, how many couples showing up would include the phrase 'and then the kids came'. Namely everything was nice up til then.
Seems to be a very high incidence of this. The baaabeee did NOT improve things, it stressed them to the point of an actual split. It did NOT save a shaky marriage. It did NOT make the sperm donor stay even. just 'and then the kids came'. or even 'and then the kid came'.
not
worth
it
I just find it justification to throw back in the face of these diahrhea mouthed sows who think that only a real man would sleep with them. you can't find a real man to f' you. I'll bet dollars to donuts that their so called real man has banged everything he could find except the sow.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 14, 2020
That's no surprise, and I'd wager that a vast majority of the cheaters are the men for a number of reasons. First of all, the Moos won't want any kind of sexual contact for several months following the birth both because of buyer's remorse PPD and because of pain from giving birth/C-section. Okay, that's understandable because she's healing from crapping out a fucking bowling ball. Then they don't want sex because they're too tired and bizzy, which is often due in part to the Duhs not helping out whatsoever with the parenting. Then the Moos get resentful about their husbands not helping with the kids and it turns them off, so they push Duh away any time he starts whining for sex. On top of that, I think it's hard for some men to see their wives as being their sexy partners after sluicing because now she's a Moo and it just changes things.

Soooo Duh will seek female companionship from somewhere else because he's been completely cut off from the supply of pussy. It could be because he just wants to get his dick wet or it could be because he just wants to feel desired for a little bit.

This is not to say the Moos don't cheat either, but let's face it, it's probably harder for a Moo to cheat because Moo's genitals are wrecked, often to the point of not being pleasurable for her or a male partner. Meanwhile, a Duh's junk will work just as well post-brat as it did pre-brat. But it boils down to both of them wanting to feel wanted while simultaneously doing shit to make themselves unattractive to their partners. Oh sure, they might sneak in a quickie on one of their birthdays or while drunk on New Year's Eve, but since they don't have sex often enough to warrant regular birth control use, this sometimes results in another child, which further strains the relationship.

It's fault on both partners, I think. Men can't expect their wives to mommy them and still want sex, and women can't expect their men to stay faithful when they refuse any form of intimacy for years on end. Of course, it also helps if they marry people they're compatible with, which hardly anyone does.
June 16, 2020
Cambion
Of course, it also helps if they marry people they're compatible with, which hardly anyone does.

They don't even know each other before she's getting knocked up. Only a few dates into the relationship, they're already fucking without protection. Then they (mostly moos) don't understand why they can't get along with each other after the brats start coming.
June 16, 2020
I still go back to that story, and I think it's somewhere here; just in the distant past, about that guy with the vasectomy whose gf got knocked up. Admittedly, he was something of a cad, but he told this bint that he was just interested in the sex, nothing else.
Of course, cow got knocked up. Anything he did to try and disuade this batshit broad of the notion was met with total 2 year old toadler style tantrums. Finally had dimbo come over, he gave her the doctors tests and certification that he was sterile (he had the test done twice), and a lawyers letter threatening the cu**, namely 'leave our client alone, or else..'.
She went off boo hooing. Last he knew she had taken up with the guy he thought was the real dad, some musician in a 3rd rate band. All she was interested in was a wallet and playing house.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

June 16, 2020
I think it was originally on craig's list.
June 16, 2020
twocents
I still go back to that story, and I think it's somewhere here; just in the distant past, about that guy with the vasectomy whose gf got knocked up. Admittedly, he was something of a cad, but he told this bint that he was just interested in the sex, nothing else.
Of course, cow got knocked up. Anything he did to try and disuade this batshit broad of the notion was met with total 2 year old toadler style tantrums. Finally had dimbo come over, he gave her the doctors tests and certification that he was sterile (he had the test done twice), and a lawyers letter threatening the cu**, namely 'leave our client alone, or else..'.
She went off boo hooing. Last he knew she had taken up with the guy he thought was the real dad, some musician in a 3rd rate band. All she was interested in was a wallet and playing house.

It's in the childfree cultural archive: http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,193618,page=1

Cambion
It's fault on both partners, I think. Men can't expect their wives to mommy them and still want sex, and women can't expect their men to stay faithful when they refuse any form of intimacy for years on end. Of course, it also helps if they marry people they're compatible with, which hardly anyone does.

There's also the other side: men with a blistering case of madonna/whore complex. These guys don't want to do "dirty" things with their wives, because she's the mother of his kids and wild, crazy, fun sex is for "whores". So he seeks out a side-piece or hires a sex worker. He will have only perfunctory, missionary, lights-off sex with his wife, even if they were into all sorts of off-the-hook kinky shit before.
June 20, 2020
thom, that read was an absolute hoot

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login