Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo's offspring hits my car door w/ truck door, yelling of couse ensues FROM her to me.

Posted by cfuter 
I just got in a verbal shouting match w/ middle-aged moo whose school age son, slammed the big truck door into my door. If they even FAKED an apology, I woulda accepted it. But they didnt and she took umbrage immediately! Denied it! There's cameras out here, but they all go to the north from what I can tell and not south where I am. I kept saying I just thought it be nice to have an apology, and said IT DID HAPPEN. She then goes on, like every moo past 1995, he's so shy, and he is too shy to order his drink at Dunkin....(first of all, I expect an apology from the moo when a kid is involved. and of course, today...every kid has a 'problem' ) I said, well, this is a great teaching moment then as youre his mom" This flubbed her up for a micrsecond... She then screamed while walking away to the other side of the truck(it was large, you couldn't see here over it) "LIKE YOU'RE SO GREAT." I said what does that have to do with anything. She said it more than once. I said loudly so she could hear over the truck, YOU'RE THE ROLE MODEL, REMEMBER THAT, NOT I. She was also mad because I "looked" at him/them when it happened. Soooo, you're suppose to slam ur door into mine, hard enough to make a mark, and distract me inside from what I was looking down at....but I'm not supposed to *LOOK* at you...in hopes for some type of acknowledgement or apology?

I'm not gonna do anything, but I feel like a sucker. It is just a scratch like u get from doors, it did have red paint on it and unfortunately it rubbed off b4 I showed it to her, but u know the paint scracthed and 1-1.5 inches. When she looked at it, she screamed dramatically into the side of my door "BIG DEAL", first of all she just denied it, not it's not big enough for her....I did say that is not the point really. I did have a pen and paper ready so I did take down her plate and she had enough nerve when I did this to then pull out her phone and record me...?... taking down her plate then she snapped my plate, and the scratch that I admit isn't a big deal but that isn't he point. I feel like making a report and getting the insurance company involved....but I dont care for the hassle. I just dont get why people dont act right.

I said something walking to my car like all I woulda liked was an apology....she then screamed like a child (this is all in front of her kid too mind you) I'M SORRY!!!!!!!! real dramatically, I said why not record yourself doing that? She then did record herself screaming I"M SORRY !!!!! into her phone???????! LIke is she gonna post that????

My senior citizen friend saw the whole verbal exchange....I think at least I wasn't swearing my head off like her, (in front of her "shy" son) I did raise my voice when they decided to hide on the other side of the car, and then deny it when I said it was hit. There was a fancy Thunderbird convertible car in the lot, I wish the kid hit that....and she see what a "BIG DEAL" it was.

The insanity of people has me dumbfounded.
cfuter
I just got in a verbal shouting match w/ middle-aged moo whose school age son, slammed the big truck door into my door. If they even FAKED an apology, I woulda accepted it. But they didnt and she took umbrage immediately! Denied it! There's cameras out here, but they all go to the north from what I can tell and not south where I am. I kept saying I just thought it be nice to have an apology, and said IT DID HAPPEN. She then goes on, like every moo past 1995, he's so shy, and he is too shy to order his drink at Dunkin....(first of all, I expect an apology from the moo when a kid is involved. and of course, today...every kid has a 'problem' ) I said, well, this is a great teaching moment then as youre his mom" This flubbed her up for a micrsecond... She then screamed while walking away to the other side of the truck(it was large, you couldn't see here over it) "LIKE YOU'RE SO GREAT." I said what does that have to do with anything. She said it more than once. I said loudly so she could hear over the truck, YOU'RE THE ROLE MODEL, REMEMBER THAT, NOT I. She was also mad because I "looked" at him/them when it happened. Soooo, you're suppose to slam ur door into mine, hard enough to make a mark, and distract me inside from what I was looking down at....but I'm not supposed to *LOOK* at you...in hopes for some type of acknowledgement or apology?

I'm not gonna do anything, but I feel like a sucker. It is just a scratch like u get from doors, it did have red paint on it and unfortunately it rubbed off b4 I showed it to her, but u know the paint scracthed and 1-1.5 inches. When she looked at it, she screamed dramatically into the side of my door "BIG DEAL", first of all she just denied it, not it's not big enough for her....I did say that is not the point really. I did have a pen and paper ready so I did take down her plate and she had enough nerve when I did this to then pull out her phone and record me...?... taking down her plate then she snapped my plate, and the scratch that I admit isn't a big deal but that isn't he point. I feel like making a report and getting the insurance company involved....but I dont care for the hassle. I just dont get why people dont act right.

I said something walking to my car like all I woulda liked was an apology....she then screamed like a child (this is all in front of her kid too mind you) I'M SORRY!!!!!!!! real dramatically, I said why not record yourself doing that? She then did record herself screaming I"M SORRY !!!!! into her phone???????! LIke is she gonna post that????

My senior citizen friend saw the whole verbal exchange....I think at least I wasn't swearing my head off like her, (in front of her "shy" son) I did raise my voice when they decided to hide on the other side of the car, and then deny it when I said it was hit. There was a fancy Thunderbird convertible car in the lot, I wish the kid hit that....and she see what a "BIG DEAL" it was.

The insanity of people has me dumbfounded.

Moos will moo!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Moo logic just kills me. How dare you suggest that her precious shy baby isn't allowed to hit your car with the door of theirs. thinks someone else is crazy
Did this take place at your home or in a random parking lot?
If near your home, wait until right before they move and Crisco up those windows! You may have to park a further distance away (so they don't see your car) but it would be worth it. Being breeder brains, it is doubtful they will remember your car in a month anyways (unless it is distinctive).
decades ago, coming home from work at 3 am (bartender) I encountered a drunk guy who drove his car directly into mine, fortunately at a slow speed. I flagged down a passing cop, the guy was out of his car barely able to stand up, but the cop said since he didn't see it, he couldn't arrest the guy! The guy's car was predictably dinged and damaged otherwise, so I was able to notice it parked in the neighborhood later. I had a dog with something like IBS, so I eventually had a newspaper full of poop on the same day I saw the car RIGHT outside my apartment. Poop on windshield seemed appropriate and satisfying!!
I remember that this happened once to us in a grocery store parking lot. This ugly redneck driving a huge truck slammed his door into our Jetta while getting his equally ugly brat in there. He hit our mirror and scratched the paint. I was upset but said nothing because he looked scary to me. I regret not confronting him.

Next time it happens I will do something about it. The thing that really upsets me is that he knew he did it, proving to me that breeders don't give a damn about other people's property.
This was in a Dunkin parking lot, that is why she said He's too shy to order his drink....I don't even know what this had to do w/ anything. I'm guessing she got so bent outta control b/c she's assuming I wanted an apology outta him, but that's not true at all. I mean, she's the adult in charge, she could've politely taken over the situation but didn't just yell, swear and scream but did so in over the top dramatic fashion. Her truck looked new....would she appreciate me marking her door w/o reimbursement?

Like I've said previously, I don't shame w/ the vid/cam like others do, but now I feel like always wearing one of those cop cams for moments like this, then it shouldn't alter their crazy behavior if they don't see it too. I hate that society has come to this.

I bet she lives somewhere in 'hood, I could get info from police. But I can't Crisco...ppl have those Ring doorbells and other "security" i.e. survellience cams. She has pics of my plate and car. My only vengence is calling her insurance and doing a police report, but I decided not to hassle w/ it.

Even tho I'm over it, it did disturb my mood for about a day now. I'm just shaking my head....
I think this is what MOO is counting on. You just to forget it. I think that breeders just want us to leave those things alone, because a lot of people don't want to go through the stress and hassle of reporting their ugly, fat asses.

She'll probably do this to someone else. She may get arrested or have her face flattened. People like this don't learn unless they receive some sort of punishment for their actions.

I've decided that if it happens to me again, I'll just quietly take the plate number and report them. I don't want to get into confrontations or hassles either, but if they ding Ingrid, I would be seriously pissed.
Here's poor innocent mawmy's side of the story:
-------------------------------------------
https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/h91ljw/so_im_pretty_sure_the_world_is_out_to_get_me/

So I'm going to the grocery store and Im struggling to get my bags and the infant out of the car because my husband piled the soda on top of them (thanks babe) and ran off with the 3 year old (gee thanks). The lady parked next to me confronts me about my door bouncing off of her car! I apologized and closed the door while I continue to try to wrangle the bags out from under the soda. What happens!? The bitch keys my car up and down the driver's side! Because that is such an appropriate reaction to the situation! I go to the police and document the situation but nothing will happen because I don't have her license plate! The fuck is wrong with people!? And why does this shit ALWAYS happen to me? God I have the BEST luck with shit people!
-----------------------------------------------

All the responses are in agreement with her because any post on this forum that contradicts the OP gets deleted immediately.
Some people with their shitstains.....

They are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

One other thing.

Breeding needs to be completely banned during a pandemic.

I mean it.
selidororous
Some people with their shitstains.....

They are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

One other thing.

Breeding needs to be completely banned during a pandemic.

I mean it.

I would extend the prohibition until climate change is reversed.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
maybe understandable but no one thinks to get a license plate number

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login