Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It must be exhausting to be a serial breeder

Posted by toraneko 
It must be exhausting to be a serial breeder
July 22, 2020
By which I mean a litter of brats from different men. I can't imagine keeping up with who has to go where each weekend and dealing with a bunch of exes I don't like, especially when (according to broken mom) they were shitty partners to begin with. And then when they come back from spending a weekend with dad, the brats hate living with mom because dad lets them get away with murder.

I was inspired to write this after reading a broken mom post about something unrelated to this, but she casually mentioned multiple baby daddies as if it was completely normal. Unfortunately it IS normal.
Re: It must be exhausting to be a serial breeder
July 22, 2020
I think serial breeding is a terrible idea. It sounds like hell, but then again so does parenthood.

You have a kid or kids with one partner. You've achieved this thing you wanted to do. Even setting aside logistics and simple common sense of more kids equals more work and conflict...you did the thing, you're a parent. Now you need to raise those kids you made and just focus on that, not on making more with someone else. WHY HAVE MORE I JUST DON'T GET IT!
July 22, 2020
I do not understand why people want to date parunts. I've even heard women say, "but he's such a good Dud." He either picked a nut to breed with (or most likely did not think at all) and at any rate, Good Duds do not leave their kids. Even when people with kids marry other people with kids, the divorce rate is something like 85% and all they do is argue about the kids. But they all think they are in luuuuuv and it won't happen to them.

And if it's exhausting to be a serial Breeder, imagine how bad the kids feel in these deals: being shuttled back and forth between parunts and having to uproot yourself and your shit every other week, dealing with and living with the kids from Mommy and Duddy's previous relationships (who are also damaged and often rightly resentful), watching your mom birth a new brat with her latest fuck and demoting you to back-of-the-couch status.

I hate-read a serial Breeder's FB page, one we used to make fun of here. She has two teenaged kids, got married and unfortunately got knocked up at age 42 I think. She is constantly writing shit like "I'm so glad I got to do this again, have a baybee with my husband whom I luuuuuve so much" and she talks about how she is going to Do This One DifferentlyTM. Shit, show some sensitivity toward your kids, you Asshole.

No surprise: she is always writing about what a "problem" her teenaged daughter is. I bet the kid is knocked up before she's 18.

I do not like being around children. A day without interaction with children (and I've had decades of days like that) is a fabulous, but I do not wish them harm.

It's ironic that a CF person is more sympathetic than the kid's own parunts.
July 22, 2020
I'd be mortified if my mother got knocked up after I'd become a teen or older.
July 22, 2020
toraneko
I'd be mortified if my mother got knocked up after I'd become a teen or older.

So would I, mostly because I know she'd be handing the loaf off to me for free babysitting.

Is it that hard to either pick a semi-decent partner or practice contraception? I don't give a shit how many guys a woman fucks around with, but does every single roll in the hay have to result in six pounds of proof ten months later? Do these women not learn anything about quality control after one or two asshole exes? It's not like they don't know where babies come from and there is no excuse to not use some kind of birth control if they want to fuck around. If they can't handle taking a pill every day and being responsible for their own reproductive health, how can they handle raising another human being?

Sometimes I wonder if the exes intentionally let the kids act like shits for the weekend to drive Moo nuts when they go back home, and also so Duh can be the "fun" parent and Moo can be the "mean" parent. Let the kids stay up all night long, eat nothing but junk food, drink tons of soda, let them watch age-inappropriate movies, buy them stuff Mommy won't and so forth. Then Moo has to spend days and days getting the brats back on a sleep schedule, dealing with tantrums over not getting to eat cookies and pizza for every meal and taking away the slime and fun toys Dad got them because she doesn't want to clean it out of the carpet.

And yeah, I can only imagine how that must make the existing kids feel to see Mommy make a new kid with a new guy and then promptly forget that her other older kids still need their mom too. Depending on what kind of person their bio-Duh is, the kids may not even see him at all, so they've only got one parent, and if the older kids do stuff to get their mother's attention, she'll throw a fit about it because the new baybee needs her and they're being immature trying to take her away from the baybee.
July 23, 2020
Cambion
Do these women not learn anything about quality control after one or two asshole exes?

If breaking mom is any indication, the answer is a resounding no. Because they automatically know each new swinging dick is "the one" after a few weeks of fucking.

And judging from their posts, the man-children they breed with act overly incompetent anytime they are saddled with responsibility in order to pass the burden back onto mom, if they are still together.

If they are split, there's no rules whatsoever at dad's so dad has another way to get back at mom. That's all custody wars are anyway, ways for the parents to pull punches at each other.
July 23, 2020
toraneko
And judging from their posts, the man-children they breed with act overly incompetent anytime they are saddled with responsibility in order to pass the burden back onto mom, if they are still together.

I've seen men do this and I think it is very intentional. They know as long as their spouse/girlfriend cares more they are abdicated of any responsibility. They can be yelled at (they're used to it, it goes in one ear and out the other anyways) and then they return to doing whatever they want to, while the moo chases the brats and manages all the chaos. When it comes to brats (or anything else) and it is man versus woman in a power struggle whomever cares more will lose every. single. time. I've seen the reverse (very very rarely) where the woman is the irresponsible one living a carefree life because the man cares more and is stuck taking care of the brats.
July 23, 2020
toraneko
If breaking mom is any indication, the answer is a resounding no. Because they automatically know each new swinging dick is "the one" after a few weeks of fucking.

If they are split, there's no rules whatsoever at dad's so dad has another way to get back at mom. That's all custody wars are anyway, ways for the parents to pull punches at each other.

Part of me wonders if they settle for assholes because decent men with actual standards won't go near them. I don't just mean guys who don't want to play daddy to someone else's bastards and hear "you're not my real dad" constantly. I mean men who want to have lives outside diapers and Peppa Pig, semi-attractive girlfriends that shower regularly, sex they can actually feel, meals that don't consist of microwaved shit and so forth. The man-babies single Moos seem to flock to probably have no standards and nobody else wants them, so they take what they can get because they're dating scavengers and figure that a nice baby will fix 'em right up since it worked so well with the last 3 or 4 men they tried that tactic with.

Then they bitch about it like they're shocked the lay of the week is useless too.
July 23, 2020
Some men seek out single moms specifically because they're easy and will do everything for them.

Most of these broken mom men seem to be either too young to be breeding or older, but lowest-common-denominator types. They may or may not have a job and do not lift a finger to help around the house. I lived with one of these without brats and it was an absolute nightmare. I can't imagine breeding with one of these slobs.
August 01, 2020
One disclaimer I'll toss in: I do NOT believe in staying in a toxic and/or abusive situation "for the children's sake". I think kids are better off being raised by one parent (if the other is unfit or uninterested) than being stuck in an abusive relationship with no healthy relationship models. Yes, leave the asshole if the situation is abusive or if the relationship is not one you'd want your own child emulating. BUT...that's it. You're done with having kids. Concentrate on the kid(s) you have and don't have more, regardless of whether you find a good partner down the road.

re: seeking out single moms...I know of a guy who does just that. He looks for unhappily married women or single moms and stays around as long as the sex is good. He's young, very good-looking, has a hot gym body, and this is his (sleeeeeeeazy) way of avoiding commitment. My interpretation: he's too lazy, cowardly, selfish and/or dumb to just say up-front that he doesn't want a committed relationship. Oh, and he also makes money by donating his sperm. Needless to say I do not respect him. At all. But yeah...those guys exist.
August 03, 2020
Many of these single Moms need to learn how to use a vibrator.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login