Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah, this sow is more than an asshole

Posted by twocents 
Yeah, this sow is more than an asshole
August 02, 2020
This was posted in reddits EntitledBitch.
I also looked up the original post in AITA and it's been locked for commenting by the Admin because literally everyone were reaming this selfish bitch. It also demonstrates the sheer magnitude of this cunts ego; she was probably expecting udder rubs and 'poor widdle pigged up moo' and such. Instead they raked her over the coals, got out of hand (rule wise). personally, if i were he, I'd pack my bags and let her be a single mootard. fuck her.

AITA for making my boyfriend get rid of his toy collection?
My boyfriend has always called himself "A Kid at Heart". He collects toys, from quite a few different series. Wresting, TMNT, X Men, anime, etc.

We're in our 20's.

But they aren't for collecting purposes, they're all out of the box. And...He plays with them. Whenever he thinks i'm asleep, i can hear him mimicking the voices of the characters or doing commentary and i'll peak in the room and see him actually playing with them. That's another thing, it's a small apartment and he's got a whole room just for them. And a whole dresser full of parts and cards. Their guns and weapons and such. But they're confined to that room, none of them are anywhere else. When he comes home from work, it's one of the first things he does, play with the toys. We get packages from Ebay or Amazon almost twice a week. But he still makes time for me.

I thought it was cute and endearing at first. But we've got a baby on the way. And my friends are laughing at me. "Sounds like you're dating a 12 year old."

With the baby, i want to use that room for something like a nursery. I politely asked him how he'd feel about getting rid of them, but he said no. I said something about giving them to charity but he said no again. I brought up that it could give us a lot of extra money if we sold them but he still denied it. I asked about the baby but he said we'll just budget it out like we always do. How he'll spend less on figures, but selling his collection is out of the question. I told him that they could make some other kid, a less fortunate kid, happy.

The teasing from my friend's has continued. They all kept telling him he needs to grow up. Word got to his father. According to my bf, his father wouldn't let him buy anything like that after 12 but when he moved out, he could buy all the figures he wanted.

I showed his dad pictures of the toy room and he was shocked. He got mad and said we're stopping that right now. That he wanted me to help him grow up. This morning, my boyfriend was sleeping in when his dad came over. He grabbed a big trash bag and started just grabbing handfuls and putting them inside. When he was almsot done, I told my boyfriend what was going on and that it was for his own good. He ran out and saw the room was empty and his dad with 2 big trash bags, leaving with them. He tried taking the bag and begging him to quit but he didn't. His dad said "It's time to grow up!". He started crying and sat down.

But he was yelling at us about how "Those are all he does". Even though he had me. Dad agreed with me "You got your lady! ANd a kid on the way! You don't need this shit!". He was sobbing, his dad put them in his car and left. He said he's tossing them in the trash.

I told my bf i was sorry but it had to be done. To think about the baby. But then he yelled at me, about how he could throw stuff i collect away.

(He didn't actually throw them out, just a bluff. It was actually all donated to a thrift store.)

Was this truly wrong of me?

Posting my comment (mirrored some of what others were saying).

First and foremost, damn this creature for bringing a child into this. This little baby girl has absolutely no common sense whatsoever. She is more than an asshole, she is a selfish asshole. This guy can do whatever he wants to do with his life: he may well have problems. Whether they were caused by some inclination on his part or his parent(s) or a combo strikes me as .. can't think of the word.. not the real problem. She chose to ignore the red flags.

The problem is this little girls choice in a life partner and as a father to her kids. From what she said he has always been doing this, has done this, and she WENT AHEAD AND MARRIED HIM AND BRED WITH HIM. Too many little girls have this gaga notion that when they are expecting, that the little boy they married will automatically grow up and step up and be the man. She wants a fantasy, she got baby rabies, and now she is faced with reality. It is possibe she couldn't handle someone that didn't have these kinds of issues, she was looking for someone she could manipulate. She is now the star of her own baby mama drama.

Furthermore, this sow bitch brought his daddy into this. I am willling to bet she also knew more of their relationship (see raised by narcissists for an idea) and enlisted him in order to break him just to try and create her mommy and daddy and baby nonsense fantasy. HOW DARE SHE!! I actually fear for this guys safety. If he has any real friends outside of this hell bitch he married (she isn't even a real wife imo) I hope they keep close tabs on him. And DAMN her for bringing a child into this. No kids, they could have gone separate ways, but nooo, she had to bring a child into this.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Yeah, this sow is more than an asshole
August 02, 2020
update: someone commented to me and said it was made up.
Perhaps. but from what I've seen in my life, these controlling women are just like this.
I know, Dr L, she made the comment to some whiny moo calling in, that she married a 'weak' man so she could control him and was pissed because his own mommy was trying to control him and her and he wouldn't stand up: this is the price of marrying a weak man. So as such, I am not so sure this was not made up.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 02, 2020
twocents
update: someone commented to me and said it was made up.
Perhaps. but from what I've seen in my life, these controlling women are just like this.
I know, Dr L, she made the comment to some whiny moo calling in, that she married a 'weak' man so she could control him and was pissed because his own mommy was trying to control him and her and he wouldn't stand up: this is the price of marrying a weak man. So as such, I am not so sure this was not made up.

There was a really similar AITA awhile back from a woman complaining about her BF's Disney movie collection, that she demanded he throw away. People pointed out that some of the old movies can be valuable, she should leave him and his collection alone, so she edited to say she'd make him sell it all and buy something nice for herself.
August 03, 2020
twocents

Furthermore, this sow bitch brought his daddy into this. I am willling to bet she also knew more of their relationship (see raised by narcissists for an idea) and enlisted him in order to break him just to try and create her mommy and daddy and baby nonsense fantasy. HOW DARE SHE!! I actually fear for this guys safety. If he has any real friends outside of this hell bitch he married (she isn't even a real wife imo) I hope they keep close tabs on him. And DAMN her for bringing a child into this. No kids, they could have gone separate ways, but nooo, she had to bring a child into this.

This guy sounds like the type to commit suicide if pushed too far.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 03, 2020
crazy, not sure if the post is accurate or not. I added a comment to that effect. However, from what I've seen of other posts, perhaps more in the realm of believability, these moos have to be absolutely CENTRAL to udder rubs. they become goddesses for whom there is nothing else and nothing for anyone else. That is why, both posts could be correct. I think there are moos out there who would do this. There is something in me that seems to think the post is accurate.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

August 03, 2020
Yes, any woman who get inpig and expects the man who inpiged her to change is an asshole. This is a conversation she should have had with him either when they were dating or prior to moving in together if the toys bothered her.

She's a bully, using the kid as an excuse to get him to sell his stuff. I bet some of her stuff seems equally worthless to him. Note he isn't calling her parents over to remove her belongings and throw them in the dumpster.

It is way better than drinking or gambling, it isn't hurting anyone either and clearly he loves it: "But they aren't for collecting purposes, they're all out of the box. And...He plays with them. Whenever he thinks i'm asleep, i can hear him mimicking the voices of the characters or doing commentary and i'll peak in the room and see him actually playing with them. That's another thing, it's a small apartment and he's got a whole room just for them. And a whole dresser full of parts and cards. Their guns and weapons and such. But they're confined to that room, none of them are anywhere else. When he comes home from work, it's one of the first things he does, play with the toys. We get packages from Ebay or Amazon almost twice a week. But he still makes time for me."

So, let me get this straight. She has known about the toys for months or even years and it didn't deter her dating him or a pignasty. She is also very aware the toys make her boyfriend very happy and harm no one. He makes time for her and also enjoys his toys. And now she is using the excuse of a baybee to force him to give up what he loves that isn't harming anything but dares to take up space she wants for the baybee. Total cunt.

I hope he sells/tosses all her shit, except what will fit in her car. And he dumps that on the porch and tells her to find a new place to live.

Womben like this and the horror they leave in their wake are one of the reasons some men become scared of commitment.
August 04, 2020
Even if that one is fake, I've heard of Moos doing similar things where they expect their husbands/boyfriends to completely give up any hobbies Moo deems "childish" such as video games, toy collecting, comic books and so on. I'd wager men who fall into this category would be forced to give up any hobby now that I think about it because Moos won't have time to pursue hobbies themselves and they want their men to be 100% devoted to her and the loaf. Some Moos are particularly cruel about it and may just up and sell their partner's games or comic books without their permission, often getting much less for them than what they're worth.

Also, if the story was true, who is to say the guy wouldn't have played with the kid with those toys? That sounds like a guy who might actually enjoy spending time with his kid because they could play together! There's also the chance he might choose his toys over his girlfriend and brat because the toys actually make him happy, but if you don't want to be second banana to an inanimate object, then don't breed with someone who is very passionate about their hobbies.

Meanwhile, I've heard some breeder women claim that one of the reasons they want to reproduce is so they can relive their own childhoods via cartoons, sugary cereal and playing with toys. Because I guess doing those things without having a child to use as a scapegoat is bad?

Being a kid at heart is what keeps people young, and some people aren't as open about it, but there is precisely nothing wrong with it. Some people play with toys, some wear onesies while watching cartoons, and some like wearing adult diapers when they aren't incontinent. If it's not harming anyone, I don't see the problem. I have plenty of plush toys and action figures and you can bet someone would get their tires slashed if they took my shit without asking. That stuff is MINE, I bought it with my own money, end of story.
August 04, 2020
I am VERY attached to my computer. That and my phone. You mess with that you are fucked.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 05, 2020
freya
Yes, any woman who get inpig and expects the man who inpiged her to change is an asshole. This is a conversation she should have had with him either when they were dating or prior to moving in together if the toys bothered her.

She's a bully, using the kid as an excuse to get him to sell his stuff. I bet some of her stuff seems equally worthless to him. Note he isn't calling her parents over to remove her belongings and throw them in the dumpster.

It is way better than drinking or gambling, it isn't hurting anyone either and clearly he loves it: "But they aren't for collecting purposes, they're all out of the box. And...He plays with them. Whenever he thinks i'm asleep, i can hear him mimicking the voices of the characters or doing commentary and i'll peak in the room and see him actually playing with them. That's another thing, it's a small apartment and he's got a whole room just for them. And a whole dresser full of parts and cards. Their guns and weapons and such. But they're confined to that room, none of them are anywhere else. When he comes home from work, it's one of the first things he does, play with the toys. We get packages from Ebay or Amazon almost twice a week. But he still makes time for me."

So, let me get this straight. She has known about the toys for months or even years and it didn't deter her dating him or a pignasty. She is also very aware the toys make her boyfriend very happy and harm no one. He makes time for her and also enjoys his toys. And now she is using the excuse of a baybee to force him to give up what he loves that isn't harming anything but dares to take up space she wants for the baybee. Total cunt.

I hope he sells/tosses all her shit, except what will fit in her car. And he dumps that on the porch and tells her to find a new place to live.

Womben like this and the horror they leave in their wake are one of the reasons some men become scared of commitment.

This woman is just ridiculous. I knew a guy once who's wife tried to make him get rid of his comic book collection. He got rid of some, but not all. She later divorced him. This woman will probably do the same to him.

I had a big action figure collection when I was a kid. I used to enjoy creating all sorts of adventures for them. Those were great times. I did outgrow it, but I have fond memories of those adventures. I later had interference from my sister and mother about it. My sister would sometimes join in, but everything had to be her way, and that didn't sit well with me. I eventually told her to stay out and did my own thing on my own. She declared my action figure activities "not doing anything" to which my mother would say "you don't have anything else to do so you can spend time with your sister." Kind of forced me to grow out of it sooner than I wanted to.

Maybe women just don't like men to do we enjoy doing. Good reason to stay single.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login