Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's official. Young children spread the CCP virus more effieciently

Posted by twocents 
It's official. Young children spread the CCP virus more effieciently
August 02, 2020
https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2020/07/31/new-evidence-suggests-young-children-spread-covid-19-more-efficiently-than-adults/?utm_campaign=forbes&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=Valerie%2F&fbclid=IwAR38uYIa3dtrCyuHlgIcaZ4MaYDeocRGUzkmM_LfYmgGtTru8vWXOl_EHH8#74b2574f19fd

like the little buggers are really going to follow the rules???

ha!!

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: It's official. Young children spread the CCP virus more effieciently
August 02, 2020
NY is sending them all back to school this September, so death rates will be going up for older people
August 02, 2020
I still kind of wonder why it is that little kids don't seem to develop symptoms of coronavirus, or at least not severe/fatal ones. I can't imagine they have better immune systems given how frequently healthy kids get sick, but then these are the same creatures that can eat their own shit and not get so much as a hiccup.

Still, this is not good. Little kids NEVER fucking cover their mouths when they cough and sneeze, not to mention they also never wash their hands and they constantly pick their noses and stick their hands in their mouths and then touch everything.

If they can carry 100 times more of the virus compared to adults, I foresee a LOT of kids becoming orphans when they bring the virus home to their parents, not to mention the school casualties when teachers start dropping like flies. But hey, let's open up those schools!

From a biological standpoint, I'm very impressed with the way this virus functions because it seems perfect. Has the potential to kill, also possibly has long-term effects in people who recover, mutates a lot so a vaccine won't be 100% effective, long incubation period, unassuming symptoms, some people can be asymptomatic carriers, can be spread through the mouth, nose and eyes, and the biggest walking petri dishes we have are the ones who are most capable of spreading it.
twocents

ha!!

I think this is a deliberate reason why Trump wants those schools open. He wants this virus to spread far and wide.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
twocents

ha!!

I think this is a deliberate reason why Trump wants those schools open. He wants this virus to spread far and wide.

He wants schools open so that parents can get their taxpayer-funded babysitters back. He's hoping that that will allow parents to go back to work and boost the economy, hoping to eke out a second term. I think it will fail.
And don't forget, open schools so that the kids can get the free lunches their parents don't want to pay for.
August 05, 2020
https://old.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/i4dvvt/what_will_happen_when_schools_reopen_in_the_usa/

The breeders at collapse are pretty teary eye'd about the upcoming reality of kids going back to school and seem to be lamenting that breeding is not the fun free for all it used to be with the COVID fears. There was a pic somewhere showing a GA hallway where only about 10% of teens were wearing masks. The commenters there are saying that there may be an issue in the future of what to do with new unadoptable orphans that may become a thing.
cfdavep
https://old.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/i4dvvt/what_will_happen_when_schools_reopen_in_the_usa/

The breeders at collapse are pretty teary eye'd about the upcoming reality of kids going back to school and seem to be lamenting that breeding is not the fun free for all it used to be with the COVID fears. There was a pic somewhere showing a GA hallway where only about 10% of teens were wearing masks. The commenters there are saying that there may be an issue in the future of what to do with new unadoptable orphans that may become a thing.

Orphanages are coming back in a big ol' way.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 11, 2020
mr. neptune
And don't forget, open schools so that the kids can get the free lunches their parents don't want to pay for.

Hell, breeders are still getting their "free" meals from the schools during the summer and with schools going to be closed to in-person classes this fall, at least here anyway. Ever since this whole COVID thing started, it's been all over the lame local news, the hand-wringing and drama over "but how will we feeeeeed kids who get free school lunches!!" I think a lot of places in the US have "free" meal programs for brats over the summer. They don't even have to necessarily make the effort to go pick the food up! Some bleeding hearts actually DELIVER the meals straight to the breeders' homes.

I think the whole "free" meal thing sends the wrong message to kids, which is that food is free and is supplied by schools, that you don't have to work to earn money to pay for food, and that it's not your fault if you don't want to work to pay for things. Along those same lines are the free backpacks and school supplies for kids, Coats For Kids in the fall/winter, etc. etc. Teach 'em to be lazy, irresponsible and dependent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Not to mention that these kids that are showered with free things never learn to see the value in them. When I worked in an elementary school I watched many “underprivileged” brats take the dessert off their free lunch tray and dump the rest of it directly in the trash. Or lose several free winter coats a season because they just drop it wherever when they’re done wearing it. They know they’re getting another full meal handed to them in three hours, and they know they’ll get another free coat handed to them when someone sees them outside without one, so why should they care? Their breeders certainly don’t.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 11, 2020
One of the districts in my area not only feeds brats free breakfast and lunch both during school and on summer break (up to and including delivering meals during the pandemic), but they would also send kids home with backpacks full of food every weekend to ensure they're being fed. Broke-ass kids could go to the office, where their bookbags would be discreetly crammed with food to take home as opposed to making them carry a grocery bag that other kids could see that would imply that child is too poor to eat.

Welfare breeders make more than some people make working, so what in the fuck are they doing with their money? I know for a fact a Moo will get more food stamps than she knows what to do with, so why exactly can they not afford to feed their kids with special currency made explicitly for food purchases?

It's a crappy situation because it should not be the school's responsibility to feed these brats, but the parents have now grown accustomed to other people giving their kids free meals, so there is no incentive for them to feed their own kids anymore. If the school stops feeding poor kids, they'll go hungry and then all the mommies will run screaming to the media about how the school is "literally taking food out of my baby's mouth!" We've already seen what happens when a school district tries to put its foot down in regard to poor brats getting freebies.

Bitch if your kid needs two free meals every single day all year round, that warrants a call to CPS for neglect. If kids are raised having things just handed to them for free, there is no incentive to become independent and they'll probably just stay on the dole like Mommy so they can continue to get free shit at the expense of others.
cfdavep
NY is sending them all back to school this September, so death rates will be going up for older people

Trump doesn't want Social Security to be a thing, and his payroll tax cut is designed to kill the program. The deaths of all the old people make his dick firm up. He only wants the private schools that provide bullshit Christian fairy tales as education to provide any schooling for the Dumplings that can afford it. The rest of the children can either die of Covid, go to the orphanage, or go to the workhouse with their homeless parents.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!

Not to mention that these kids that are showered with free things never learn to see the value in them. When I worked in an elementary school I watched many “underprivileged” brats take the dessert off their free lunch tray and dump the rest of it directly in the trash. Or lose several free winter coats a season because they just drop it wherever when they’re done wearing it. They know they’re getting another full meal handed to them in three hours, and they know they’ll get another free coat handed to them when someone sees them outside without one, so why should they care? Their breeders certainly don’t.

It's a universal principle that people don't value what's handed to them if this becomes a long term behavior. You see this in the Section 8 housing program too. I dated a guy in the 80's who was a house flipper before flipping was cool. He made a lot of money flipping Section 8 houses. One time he flipped a house and sold it to the government. The government moved in a single Moo with a bunch of kids. The kitchen sink clogged up. Normal behavior would be: buy some Drano and unclog it, use a plunger, call a plumber, stop putting shit down the sink that clogs it.

Take your pick but the Moo did not do any of that. She and her family kept using the sink. The water went on the floor, went into the sub floor and rotted the floor and sub floor. The government finally evicted the Moo. My boyfriend bought the same house again (at a discount) because he knew it was structurally sound. He fixed it, flipped it and sold it back to the government at a premium, and the government put another loser tenant in the building. Lather, rinse repeat.

Of course we know it's the taxpayer who is taking it up the ass. Responsible people like those on this page who do not have kids we cannot afford are paying for these silly Breeders, who often don't want to work and are spawning more people who drain the system.
Cambion

Bitch if your kid needs two free meals every single day all year round, that warrants a call to CPS for neglect. If kids are raised having things just handed to them for free, there is no incentive to become independent and they'll probably just stay on the dole like Mommy so they can continue to get free shit at the expense of others.

My mother was poor as a church mouse, but she still managed to feed me lunch, breakfast, and dinner. The crockpot was our lunch server. It was only when our housing deteriorated that I needed the free lunch program as not only did my mother not really have the funds to buy food, she did not have the facilities to actually cook food. Our family was four stuffed into two twin beds in a small room, with no real access to the kitchen. We were functionally homeless for several years in my teens no thanks to Reagan and his shit policies.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 12, 2020
Sounds like how dumb people behave in college. Since they are living in their dorms for "free" (as in they don't have to pay for it out of pocket yet), they treat their living space and those of others with no respect. Throwing shit down the sink drains, flushing tons of condoms and toilet paper to the point that every subsequent toilet use requires a plunger, pulling fire alarms because they feel like it, you get the idea. More than once, my roommates and I had to pay for damages to our rooms because of shit their idiot friends broke (like putting a huge hole in our wall because they wanted to wrestle).

Makes me wonder how many of them grew up as the kind of poor people who had everything handed to them and they never learned to care about either their own stuff or anyone else's.
bell_flower
Of course we know it's the taxpayer who is taking it up the ass. Responsible people like those on this page who do not have kids we cannot afford are paying for these silly Breeders, who often don't want to work and are spawning more people who drain the system.

I live in mental health housing due to the fact I've Autism and two severe mental health disorders, and while we have maintenance staff, the landlord wouldn't put up with any of the shit you describe. We are expected to buy filtration drains that catch any food from going down the sink at the dollar store or Amazon. As all four of us are child-free, we were taught to look after our shit.

Of course, there's been serious maintenance needed for this ancient 1947 house. Every six months a plumber must come out and clean out our sewer lines as we've trees on the other side of the property line that somehow know the sewer pipe is full of water and 'fertilizer' and help themselves. We've had our two toilets replaced due to the fact they were made in the '50s and broke down on the regular due to the S curve being more of a V. We also have regular visits from pests like mice and roaches because it's nice and warm in the house and it's cold outside. Our entire airconditioning and heating unit had to be replaced two years ago due to old age. However, the roommates and I get compliments on how nice and clean the home is kept.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login