Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A-hole gets violent on a plane due to his kid

Posted by cfdavep 
A-hole gets violent on a plane due to his kid
September 14, 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8725625/EasyJet-passenger-throws-punch-African-woman-told-dont-chat-sh-t-people.html?ito=video_player_click#reader-comments

Some a-hole from Turkey's kid kept tossing a paper airplane on a plane and it hit this woman. She balled it up and threw it back at the kid and may have mentioned it to the duh in a "rude" way. Duh goes nuts punching her and the media claims it is because she is black and makes it about race. I think she was a person who got fed up with some retard's tard.

A commenter wrote:

"Right. Because everyone on a flight has the right to let their child throw paper planes around - don't worry that it might just inconvenience the majority who are behaving just fine. This is very representative of what is so wrong with so many people - I'll do what I want and you'd better show me some respect or I'm going to kick off like I did when I was 3 and my mum caved in and gave me what I wanted"
Re: A-hole gets violent on a plane due to his kid
September 14, 2020
turkish? it could very well be racist...
African man who was a slave to muslims in africa (he wrote a book about it) kept hearing some word. He learned not only it describes slave it is the same word to describe the colour black. not 100% positive of the language, but I think... I think it was plain ol' arabic.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: A-hole gets violent on a plane due to his kid
September 15, 2020
He sounds crazy but he could also be racist. It is crazy to start beating up a woman because she balls up a paper airplane. His kid was being a brat, period.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login