Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

California wildfire started by pyrotechnic device at gender-reveal party angry smiley

Posted by freya 
California wildfire started by pyrotechnic device at gender-reveal party angry smiley
September 07, 2020
Over 7,000 acres burned and the fire is still going......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-wildfire-started-by-pyrotechnic-device-at-gender-reveal-party/ar-BB18Mb6X?li=BBnbcA1
It's not enough that the glut of humanity they're brewing will add to global destruction, they just have to start before the maggot is even born hitting over the head with a hammer
Humans have to stop doing things like this and Promposals, and even regular proposals, that "make a great vid" for FB and IG. Just stop. Stop attention-whoring w/ your kyd too.
Disgusting, and the pahrunts-to-be need to be forced to pay for all the damages done with their stupidity.

Personally, I think gender-reveal "parties" should be prohibited by federal law.
Re: California wildfire started by pyrotechnic device at gender-reveal party angry smiley
September 07, 2020
I posted about this over at reddit Collapse. The subreddit turned very breeder as the general public found it.
People over there freak out about the environment and the CA wildfires, but many do not see overpopulation as a problem as all we need to do is "learn to behave ourselves" and "be less self centered" Totally the type of story that would be ignored over there cause famblee and baybees
Re: California wildfire started by pyrotechnic device at gender-reveal party angry smiley
September 07, 2020
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/io0ddw/gender_reveal_caused_a_huge_fire_near_me/

Someone on reddit/cf is being evacuated due to that gender reveal. What do you wanna bet the firecrackers went off because it will be a golden dick?
Human beings for the most part care not one damn about anything but themselves and their loaf shits.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
At least they are going to face criminal charges and possibly have to pay for the cost of putting it out, which will be millions. The severity of the charges depends on whether any homes are destroyed.
September 08, 2020
Why are pyrotechnics required to announce what genitals a fetus will be born with? Especially in a state that is very prone to fires? California is always on fire and firefighters have more than enough to deal with as far as the naturally-occurring fires without retards like this setting them by accident because they want to tell everyone they're breeding.

I'm glad to hear the morons responsible will be facing some sort of consequences. I certainly hope it was worth it to burn down thousands of acres of forest (and also killing tons of plant and animal life) and be held legally and financially responsible for something they could have done with their mouths in two seconds for free.

Why the fuck do gender reveal parties have to be a thing? I think this is the second time a gender reveal party has started a fire in California, so maybe they can be outlawed now or something. Or at least make it illegal to use flammable things to announce your impending brat's gender. Jesus christ I don't know why this has to even be said.
Homes have been evacuated because of this fire. I would love to see the displaced homeowners work together to file a lawsuit against these breeders. Property damages to the home, pain and suffering damages relating to being evacuated, go for it all.

Lord knows breeders jump at the chance to sue anybody for anything relating to their brats. Let them have a taste of their own medicine.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 11, 2020
https://www.fire.ca.gov/incidents/2020/9/5/el-dorado-fire/

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/residents-speak-out-after-11500-acre-el-dorado-fire-destroys-home-kills-dog-and-chickens/

https://www.today.com/parents/mom-who-popularized-gender-reveals-regrets-it-now-t159796

The woman credited with inventing "gender reveal" parties now says she regrets it — because, the mom-of-three says, "assigning focus on gender at birth leaves out so much of their potential and talents that have nothing to do with what's between their legs."

Jenna and Niko Karvunidis experienced several pregnancy losses before they conceived their oldest daughter in 2008. They were so excited to finally reach the stage of pregnancy when they were able to know the baby's sex, they decided to celebrate finding out with a party, complete with a cake in the shape of a duck that had a telling pink filling.

At the time, Jenna had no idea what the implications of that party would be — for her family or for the world. "I'm the type to bake a cake for every occasion. We like to party!" she told TODAY Parents. "I had absolutely no thoughts in 2008 of the greater implications of gender reveal parties."

So much for fambalee values. Idiot Moos want to have their cake and eat it, too.
September 15, 2020
The mastermind behind the original gender reveal party makes this suggestion:

Knowing that other parents might like a party as much as she does, Karvunidis has ideas for alternatives to the gender reveal trend. "Let's do 'name reveal' parties or 'Surprise, I'm pregnant!' parties," she suggested. "There are a million ways to celebrate your life that don't involve putting anyone in danger."

NO, do NOT give Moos ideas for even more ways to exploit others for free shit. And you know damn well that someone stupid enough to start a fire in a fire-prone state to announce their fetus' genitalia would gladly do equally reckless shit to announce the loaf's name or the pregnancy itself. Stop fucking having parties for every fucking aspect of pregnancy, it's not fucking special!

Whatever happened to a baby shower being the only party a Moo-to-be got? Frankly I think that's even too much - if you can't afford the basic necessities to take care of the kid you want to have, you shouldn't be having a kid. And before, didn't it used to be that you were grateful for whatever someone gave you at your loaf shower? Now there are registries where greedy breeders do the adult equivalent of cutting out what toys they want from the Sears holiday catalog and taping them to a sheet of paper for Santa to bring.
selidororous
Disgusting, and the pahrunts-to-be need to be forced to pay for all the damages done with their stupidity.

Personally, I think gender-reveal "parties" should be prohibited by federal law.

I think the brat needs to be snatched by Foster Care, but that will never happen.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I read about this. WTF ever happened to waiting for the loaf to be born and then find out what the sex is? Now you've got a major forest fire in progress because a) the parents couldn't wait to find out the sex of their little condom failure and b) they had to announce the results to half the goddamned state. Gender reveal parties are almost always a gift grab and attention-whoring opportunity for the moo.
September 18, 2020
Now a firefighter has died from the gender-reveal wildfire.
September 18, 2020
kman
Now a firefighter has died from the gender-reveal wildfire.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/firefighter-dies-in-blaze-sparked-by-gender-reveal-celebration/ar-BB19b8Dm?li=BBnb7Kz

fucktwizzles. rusty chainsaw

https://news.yahoo.com/california-firefighter-died-while-battling-133055932.html

A California firefighter died while battling a wildfire sparked earlier this month by a gender reveal party.

The firefighter went missing in the San Bernardino National Forest on Thursday while fighting the El Dorado Fire, which has so far caused more than 22,000 acres of land to burn, according to a tracker from Cal Fire.

The person was later found dead by a rescue crew. The cause of death still under investigation, according to the San Bernardino National Forest Service.

Very sad.
selidororous
The person was later found dead by a rescue crew. The cause of death still under investigation, according to the San Bernardino National Forest Service.

The cause of his death are the fuckwits who started the fire.
kittehpeoples
selidororous

Amen and pass me the alco-punch.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
kittehpeoples
selidororous

I hope they can are charged with involuntary manslaughter. Send these idiots to jail and send a message to all the other breeders-to-be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
LoveToLurk
kittehpeoples
selidororous

I hope they can are charged with involuntary manslaughter. Send these idiots to jail and send a message to all the other breeders-to-be.

using a flamethrower

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login