Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Requests for votes from a duh

Posted by cfdavep 
Requests for votes from a duh
November 17, 2020
The sailing club sent out another mass email to support the kid of one of one of the members who is singing on T"he Voice" He asks everyone to vote for his kid so he will survive the "battle stage" of the show. I don't watch the show, but if I did I would not vote against a better talent if one is there because I was told to.
Amazing how a kid today gets on a show like that and parents get behind them asking strangers for votes. The kid decided to go on there and if he sucks he has to face that and if he is great and the public votes for him so be it. I can totally see someone supporting their kid, but asking for support outside friends and family is weird. Even some personal friends of these people may be rolling their eyes at all of it. Who knows.
Re: Requests for votes from a duh
November 17, 2020
cfdavep
The sailing club sent out another mass email to support the kid of one of one of the members who is singing on T"he Voice" He asks everyone to vote for his kid so he will survive the "battle stage" of the show. I don't watch the show, but if I did I would not vote against a better talent if one is there because I was told to.
Amazing how a kid today gets on a show like that and parents get behind them asking strangers for votes. The kid decided to go on there and if he sucks he has to face that and if he is great and the public votes for him so be it. I can totally see someone supporting their kid, but asking for support outside friends and family is weird. Even some personal friends of these people may be rolling their eyes at all of it. Who knows.

This is the kind of crap that causes Boomers to hate Millennials. I wonder what the sailing club thinks about this snowflake duh?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Requests for votes from a duh
November 18, 2020
cfdavep
The kid decided to go on there and if he sucks he has to face that and if he is great and the public votes for him so be it.

If it worked like that then the parunts wouldn't have bragging rights. Clearly this is one of the biggest things that has ever happened in their lives and they feel the need to humble brag about their kid by begging for votes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login