Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Curious about old Bratfree forum history

Posted by kman 
Curious about old Bratfree forum history
September 07, 2018
Mods, move this if necessary.

Several years ago this board had problems and active members moved to a different forum for a while, about a year, if I recall correctly.

Can't even remember the name of it now. Can anyone help refresh my memory?

Is that forum still around, and if so, would one of you still have the URL? I'd like to see some of the old posts there.

Thanks!
Re: Curious about old Bratfree forum history
September 07, 2018
We had an alternate forum over on Aimoo. I think this is the one? I see lots of familiar names there, so I think that's the right place.

http://forum1.aimoo.com/ChildFreeLifeChoices
September 08, 2018
Aimoo is the one. Couldn't remember that name. Looks as if the site is having technical problems right now, but it's still there. Thanks, Cambion.
November 23, 2020
Bump.

Our Aimoo forum was still there two years ago, though searching within the forum was a problem. Now it looks as if it's been wiped, gone for good. Using the URL above gets a generic forum listing page and "childfree" does not come up in a search.

FYI. Before something happens here again, we should line up a replacement just in case.
November 23, 2020
kman
Bump.

Our Aimoo forum was still there two years ago, though searching within the forum was a problem. Now it looks as if it's been wiped, gone for good. Using the URL above gets a generic forum listing page and "childfree" does not come up in a search.

FYI. Before something happens here again, we should line up a replacement just in case.

Slum had been working on one but haven't heard anything for a while.

Click here to login