Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A moo remembers a dump taken 8 1/2 years ago

Posted by cfdavep 
A moo remembers a dump taken 8 1/2 years ago
December 08, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/taking-first-postpartum-poop-family-025303147.html

This honestly seems like their mindset nowadays
Re: A moo remembers a dump taken 8 1/2 years ago
December 08, 2020
Whatever happened to a PRIVATE life!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 08, 2020
There are well-known places people can go to if they want attention.

What an utterly tacky way to attention whore. I really don't understand this bottomless desire to attention whore. Must be a moo thing.

At a certain point attention whoring without regards for any kind of propriety becomes indicative of a mental illness and I think this womben is there.
December 09, 2020
But I thought women were having bowel movements WHILE they were having the babies. I guess they don't have time to go to a ladies room before the kid comes out.
December 09, 2020
freya

What an utterly tacky way to attention whore. I really don't understand this bottomless desire to attention whore. Must be a moo thing.

At a certain point attention whoring without regards for any kind of propriety becomes indicative of a mental illness and I think this womben is there.

These people are probably tired of constantly being around kids and only kids all day, night, what-have-you. They want adult attention preferably from others who think like they do.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 09, 2020
craftyzits
freya

These people are probably tired of constantly being around kids and only kids all day, night, what-have-you. They want adult attention preferably from others who think like they do.

I'm sure they are tired of being around kids. And COVID has made it really obvious just how miserable kids make them.
There are so many topics they could call attention to if they want attention. Topics that don't involve bodily fluid and functions. An art project, redecorating project, recent hike or fitness goal, new dish that is delicious. Something that involves an achievement on their part that isn't cringe-worthy.
December 10, 2020
The famous Douche, original Mommy Blogger, wrote many posts about her constipation and poop. I was sorry I read one of them. Did I really need to know her first post-partum poop took place in a bathtub filled with water (why?) and her (now ex) husband fished her turds out of the family bathtub? wide-eyed surprise strong shock

I could have gone my whole life without knowing that. It just made me realize how gross most Breeders' houses are.
December 17, 2020
A profession moo could consider:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_rvKSEqGkU
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login